Ironcompany® Pioneer™ Pulling Harness by General Leathercraft – Are you looking for a shoulder harness for pulling tires and pulling sleds? The Pioneer Fitness Power Harness is made from high quality nylon webbing and is padded with foam for comfort. Three heavy duty reinforced loops on the belt allow you to attach a cord, rope, or tether strap (not included) to a tire or weight sled for acceleration training, increased endurance, and to build leg strength and speed through resistance. The multiple attachment loops on the speed training harness also allow for different positioning with stretch resistance cords for lateral training and agility training. Strap yourself in for ultimate sports performance results!
- MADE IN THE USA
- Made of heavy duty nylon webbing over foam for comfort
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Metal buckle enclosure on front of belt to adjust to waist size
- (3) Reinforced nylon loops on back of belt for attachment of rope, cord, or tether strap (sold separately)
- Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Available in waist sizes: Small (32"-38"), Medium (36"-42"), Large (40"-46")
- Note: If true waist sizing approaches upper limit of belt sizing range, it is recommended to order the next size larger (to avoid potential exchange)
- Shipping Dimensions: 12” x 8” x 6”
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz.
Need to make a large purchase of speed training equipment for your athletic program? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: PH ProdID_21028
Product Name: Pioneer Fitness Nylon Padded Pulling Harness -- Ironcompany (PH)
Manufacturer: GENERAL LEATHER
Manufacturer Part No: PH