Valor Fitness DE-5 Plate Loaded Ab and Back Combo Machine - What is the best way to get strong abs and back muscles? Personal trainers love to harp on their clients about the importance of performing exercises that support the core. Trainers focus on this muscle group because it acts as the center of your body and helps you utilize every other part of your body to maximum efficiency. While it's easy to hit the gym and only perform your usual cardio or strength-training routine, neglecting your core can have adverse effects on your everyday activities. Building core strength has been proven effective in managing and reducing back pain as well as better performing daily activities through increased functional ability. Strong abdominal and lower back muscles are essential for a strong body.
The Valor Fitness DE-5 offers a complete workout for the ab muscles Rectus and Transversus Abdominus as well as the internal and external obliques. When preformed regularly, this exercise can help improve balance, posture and athletic performance. The chest pad can be adjusted to go behind the users back to perform reverse crunches and strengthen the lower back. The Valor Fitness Ab/Back Machine offers several adjustments to create the perfect balance for a great abdominal and lower back workout.
- 12 gauge steel frame
- Vinyl covered seat pad and roller pads
- Seat Pad adjusts from 21" to 29" with 4 popper pin optional adjustments
- Chest pad adjusts offers 295 degrees of adjustment with 28 options for both back and ab function
- Foot support adjusts from 18.25" to 21.25" with 3 popper pin optional adjustments
- Popper pin adjustment for chest pad and seat pad
- For use with standard plates with 1” center hole or Olympic plates with 2” center hole using 9” long Olympic adapter (included)
- One Olympic Spring Clip included (for use with Olympic adapter)
- 7.5” Plate Storage Peg to hold plates when not in use
- Padded foot supports
- 4 Rubber foot pads to maintain stability while working out and to protect flooring
- Color: Pewter/Black
- Weight plates sold separately
Instructions for use:
Step 1: Adjust the seat to the correct height and adjust the foot support to the correct distance.
Step 2: Place the pin to the front of the arm for back exercises or to the rear of the arm for ab exercises.
Step 3: Select the position on the sundial for the chest pad.
Step 4: Add desired weight and secure plates with spring clip.
Step 5: Now that you have made all the adjustments, position your body on the machine.
Step 6: For ab workouts, you would lean forward using your midsection to push the pendulum backwards.
Step 7: For back workouts, you would lean backward using your lower back and abs to push the pendulum forward.
- Assembled Dimensions: 48” L x 45” W x 44” H
- Assembled Weight: 75 lbs.
- Carton size/weight:
- Box 1: 46” x 21” x 7” (58 lbs.)
- Box 2: 20” x 15” x 10” (20 lbs.)
- Frame - 3 Years
- Pads - 2 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
Click to view larger specifications diagrams
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: DE-5 ProdID_21059
Product Name: Plate Loaded Ab / Back Machine -- Valor Athletics (DE-5)
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: DE-5