Valor Fitness CB-31 Plate Loaded Bicep and Tricep Combo Arm Machine – What are the best exercises for building bigger arms? Triceps can be a difficult muscle group to target, but the Valor Fitness CB-31 Arm/Tricep Machine is focused on doing just that. By positioning the back of the arms against a pad and extending the arms in a controlled motion forward and away from the chest, the triceps are then isolated for gains in strength and size. Seat and hand grip by popper pin adjustment allow for the user to find that perfect position while training the arms. The rotating dial with 28 positions allows you to change the amount of pre-stretch, and to reposition the handles downward for performing preacher curls to train the biceps. Do you want a bigger bicep peak and stronger arms? Using the proper form and strict form is essential to working the muscles most efficiently!
- 12 gauge steel frame - 2.75" x 2" and 2" x 2" tubing
- Vinyl covered seat and arm pads
- Popper pin adjustable seat pad with 7 adjustments - 17.5" to 23.5" (from top of pad to floor)
- Popper pin adjustable dial with 28 positions for changing handle angle to work biceps or triceps
- Ergonomic arm and chest pad
- Ergonomic multi-position handles for narrow grip, angled grip, and wide grip
- For use with standard plates with 1” center hole or Olympic plates with 2” center hole using adapter (included)
- Includes Olympic Spring Clip for use with 2" Olympic adapter
- 3 rubber base caps to maintain stability while working out and to protect flooring
- Color: Pewter/Black
- Weight plates sold separately
Position 1 - Triceps: Weight is behind peg / arm bar is set high (above arm pad)
Position 2 - Biceps: Weight is in front of the peg / arm bar is set low (in front of machine)
Instructions for use:
Step 1: Start with a lighter weight plate if you are new to working your biceps and triceps. Increase the weight gradually as you become more comfortable with the workouts.
Step 2: Adjust the seat pad and the chest pad for the correct positioning of your body.
Step 3: Get into position and grip the handle with both hands. Keep your body still and head still, move only at your elbows – not your shoulders – to focus the move on your arms.
Step 4: For bicep curls your palms should be facing up. Lift your hands and pull back towards your chest in a controlled movement. For tricep extensions your palms should be facing down. Press the handles forward and away from your chest in a controlled movement.
Step 5: Start with 10 repetitions and work your way up to at least three sets of 10.
Step 6: Increase the weight gradually as you become more comfortable with the workouts. For toned muscle, use lighter weights with more repetitions. For a more bulky muscle, use a higher weight with fewer repetitions.
CAUTION: Make sure that machine is in "resting position" before removing weights, as not to allow machine arms to swing up and make contact with user's face/torso unintentionally. Both arm grip and the plate arm should be in down position.
- Assembled Dimensions: 39" L x 43" W x 41" H (resting)
- Assembled Weight: 77 lbs.
- Carton size/weight:
- Box 1: 39” x 25” x 7" (65 lbs.)
- Box 2: 10” x 10” x 11” (12 lbs.)
- Frame - 3 Years
- Pads - 2 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: CB-31 ProdID_21030
Product Name: Plate Loaded Bicep / Tricep Combo Arm Machine -- Valor Athletics (CB-31)
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: CB-31