Body-Solid Pec Dec Machine
Freestanding and balanced, this is two machines in one and both give you unrestricted full range of motion. Dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, thus providing unilateral and bilateral Chest, Back, and Shoulder conditioning. Independent range of motion adjustments provide all users with a deep, full stretch. Uniquely designed articulating Pec Arms provided optimal Pectoral and Rear Deltoid development. High weight capacity and low profile design provide excellent balance and control when pushing to the limit. Ideal for home and commercial use.
To read the Body-Solid Lifetime Warranty information Click Here
To read the Body-Solid Commercial Warranty information Click Here
- 2" x 2" high tensile strength steel frame.
- Extra-thick and super tough DuraFirm™ seat and back pads.
- Fully adjustable to accommodate any size user.
- Articulating arms for unilateral and bilateral chest development.
- Standard weight posts designed for use with regular weight plates with 1" diameter center hole. Olympic adapters sold separately.
- Weight plates and collars sold separately.
- Assembled Dimensions: 65"H x 32"L x 28"W
- Product Weight: 91 lbs / 41.28kg
Need to make a large purchase of plate loaded equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: GPM65 ProdID_3330
Product Name: Plate Loaded Pec Machine -- Body-Solid (GPM65)
Manufacturer Part No: GPM65