Plate Loaded Seated Row Machine / Chest Pull with Independent Arms -- Valor Athletics (CB-14)
Weights Plates NOT Included
Valor Fitness CB-14 Plate Loaded Leverage Seated Row and Chest Pull Machine - What is the best exercise equipment for the back? The Seated Row Machine is the ideal piece of back equipment for weight training for those looking to develop a strong muscular back, build depth in the middle back, target the upper back muscles, and strengthen the hard-to-reach lower lat muscles. Because the user can alternate from choice of two handle positions (wide fixed handles and narrow rotating handles), the Valor Fitness CB-14 offers a complete workout for the muscles that draw the rower's arms toward the body (latissimus dorsi) as well as those that retract the scapulae (trapezius and rhomboids) and those that support the spine (erector spinae). The chest pad offers the exerciser support so that the exercise is kept in rigid position for safe execution of the exercise. Dual pulling arms offer the user the option to work out each side independently or together. The Valor Fitness Seated Row / Chest Pull offers several adjustments to create the perfect balance for a great back workout.
- Contoured Seat Adjusts from 19"-25-1/4" (rear) and 16" - 22" (front)
- Chest pad adjusts from 20" - 28" (measured from chest to stationary hand grip length)
- Both wide fixed handles and narrow rotating pivot handles
- Variable hand grips offer 3 positions
- Independent arm motion (left from right) allows user to work at own pace on left and right arms
- Two plate pegs can hold either standard plates with 1” center hole or Olympic plates with 2” center hole using adapters (included)
- Two Olympic spring clips included (for use with Olympic adapters)
- Padded foot supports
- 4 Rubber foot pads to maintain stability while working out and to protect flooring
- Color: Pewter/Black
- Weight plates sold separately
Instructions for use:
Step 1: Adjust the seat to the correct height and if applicable adjust the chest pad for your correct reach.
Step 2: Select an appropriate weight for the exercise.
Step 3: Take hold of the handles using your preferred grip (either wide or narrow).
Step 4: Brace the abdominals and back muscles to maintain a straight back position.
Step 5: Breathe in and pull the handles in towards you.
Step 6: Pause briefly and squeeze the shoulder blades together at the end of the movement.
Step 7: Breathe out slowly and gradually return the handles to the start position.
- Assembled Weight: 80 lbs.
- Carton size/weight:
- Box 1: 40" x 17" x 8" (60 lbs.)
- Box 2: 17" x 12" x 8" (20 lbs.)
- Frame - 3 Years
- Pads - 2 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: CB-14 ProdID_21024
Product Name: Plate Loaded Seated Row Machine / Chest Pull with Independent Arms -- Valor Athletics (CB-14)
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: CB-14