Portable Wheelchair Scale -- Detecto (6500)
*Wheelchair NOT included
With built-in ramps for entering and exiting the scale, Detecto's 6500 portable bariatric scale is perfect for any wheelchair application. The integral wheels and handles plus battery power make this scale portable and easy to move from location to location. With the 6500, you may enter the wheelchair weight, so that only the patient weight is displayed. With a high capacity of 800 pounds, this scale is excellent for bariatric needs as well.
The 6500 offers a wide range of versatility and weighing positions: wheelchairs, standing, straight-legged chairs, and walkers.
- Highly accurate, EMR-ready digital weight display with Body Mass Index calculation and easy-to-read LCD display.
- Large, easily-accessed weighing platform and low angle ramps make the 6500 ideal for patient security.
- Skid-proof and soft, but durable, black rubber mat for patient ease and comfort.
- Lightweight design, battery power, wheels, and carrying handles make it ultra-portable for convenient patient weighing wherever needed.
- The 6500's digital weight indicator is the industry’s most advanced, featuring serial output to a printer or PC, battery or AC power, BMI calculation, yellow "quick keys” for basic weighing, and a bright LCD.
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg
- Shipping Weight: 65 lb / 29 kg
- Platform Dimensions: 40" W x 32" D / 102 cm W x 81 cm D
- Display: 9.5" W x 6.625" H x 2.125" D / 24 cm W x 17 cm H x 5 cm D
- Power Source: AC adapter or 6 "C" size alkaline batteries (not included)
- Construction: High-performance, baked-on, powder-painted steel
For Detecto warranty information click here.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: 6500 ProdID_5407
Manufacturer Part No: 6500