Powerline by Body Solid Power Rack - Fire up your workouts on one of the first inventions that allowed weightlifters to workout safely and effectively, the Power Rack! Created several years ago, nearly every gym has one...so why not you? With the wide "walk-in" design there is plenty of side-to-side movement for a variety of exercises such as squats, incline, decline, flat and military presses as well as shrugs and calf raises. Complete with 18 positions, two heat tempered lift-offs and two saber style safety rods so you can keep your exercise routine the way it should be simple and effective.
Shown with optional Lat Attachment. Barbell, weights and collars optional.
- Wide "walk in" design
- 18 adjustment levels
- Upright pillars are a full 24" apart for free motion
- 41" wide knurled chinning bar
- Heat tempered Lift-Offs and saber-style safety rods keep your workouts simple, safe and effective
- Maximum capacity is less than 500 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 82"H x 44"L x 46"W
- Optional Bench: Dimensions: 20"H x 60"L x 28"W
- Product Weight: 133lb / 60.33kg
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Upgrade your Power Rack with the optional Lat Attachment
Increase the flexibility of Power Rack with an extra pair of Bar Catches. Install these on the outside of your rack for Squats and other exercises that you might want to perform off of the front.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.
Item Number: PPR200X ProdID_2471
Manufacturer Part No: PPR200X