The multi grip access of the chin up section is great for training the back and biceps, while the dip and push up stations will work the chest, shoulders and triceps. The VKR locks in your upper body with comfort when performing leg raises to develop the abdominals. We recently incorporated a swivel "T" handle, a set of footplates and roller lock down access to perform both sit-ups and a body balanced angled squat now providing the user with a total body basic training workout. This unit is also designed to accommodate two users at once. A great bodyweight rack for those who want to build muscle or just stay in shape.
- L= 46.5"
- W= 46"
- HT= 83"
- Weight= 163 LBS
- Chin up and Dip Bars: 400 lbs. body weight
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
Need to make a large purchase of fitness equipment for a fitness room or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: P-BT13 ProdID_4030
Product Name: Basic Trainer -- Powertec (P-BT13)
Manufacturer Part No: P-BT13