The two best exercises of all time to train the upper body. Chin-ups work the back and biceps while dips work the chest, shoulders and triceps. Both of these exercises are so productive but unfortunately most people can't perform more than even a few reps while using their own body weight. Years ago there were a few companies that developed an assist system using a weight stack for commercial gym market that basically worked in reverse. The more resistance you add the easier the exercise. Great machines but the cost was in the thousands. Now Powertec has developed the first assist system in leverage form at an affordable price for everyone.
- L= 56"
- W= 44"
- HT= 83"
- Weight= 207 LBS
Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
*Plates sold separately.
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
Looking for strength training for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: L-CDA+16 ProdID_4020
Product Name: Leverage Chin/Dip Assist Plus -- Powertec (L-CDA+16)
Manufacturer Part No: L-CDA+16