Powertec Olympic Bench - A classic, tough built bench with some neat features.
We originally developed this bench for the trainer who requested a simple flat, beefy Olympic bench. Because of our standard adjustment design on some other models we were able to incorporate the adjustment system into this bench allowing it to also provide a decline and incline position.
The low to ground profile gives you a firm footing and feel when performing heavy presses. Another innovative feature to this bench was adding the short cross tube.
The leg lift attachment is optional and a nice addition to the bench. You can also add an arm curl attachment as an upgrade for a complete bench system.
Optional: Leg Curl Attachment
Optional: Arm Curl Attachment
Optional: Short Cross Bar
Offers a 20” narrow bar to attach the two uprights at base. This allows for reduced foot print and additional room for dumbbell exercises.
- Adjusts up to a 90° incline
- L=54.5" (usage)
- W= 48.2” standard, or 24.2” with optional Short Cross Bar
- HT= 62.0" maximum height
- Weight= 129 LBS
- Bodyweight & resistance combination = 600 LBS
- Upright racking catches = 600 LBS
- Optional Leg lift = 250 LBS
*Plates and bar sold separately.
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
Looking for weight benches for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: WB-OB11 ProdID_2233
Product Name: Olympic Bench -- Powertec (WB-OB11)
Manufacturer Part No: WB-OB11