The squat has always been the best lower body exercise available. Until the development of this machine, the only way to perform this great exercise was with a barbell, which is difficult and can prove dangerous. The Leverage squat machine duplicates the precise pattern of the squat, but instead utilizes a lever arm rather then a bar. You receive the natural plate resistance of free weight, but with the control and safety of a machine. The footplate is set at a comfortable angle that allows the user to take any stress off of the knees and lower back. There is also a start/stop handle that always allows the exercise to begin and end in the top position.
- L= 57.5"
- W= 54"
- HT= 62"
- Weight= 188 LBS
Weight capacity: Lever Arm - 500 lbs.
*Plates sold separately.
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: L-SC13 ProdID_4021
Product Name: Leverage Squat/Calf -- Powertec (L-SC13)
Manufacturer Part No: L-SC13