Proformance Plus PPMS-9000 Large Commercial Quality Jungle Gym - The Proformance Plus 9-Station Selectorized Jungle Gym by Tuff Stuff is the ultimate jungle gym station for commercial gyms, connecting two PPMS-4000 jungles with the adjustable cable crossover option that includes a multi-grip pull-up station. Name an upper body muscle group - chest, shoulders, lats/back, triceps, biceps, midsection - and this behemoth has it covered for multiple users simultaneously.
A high/low adjustable pulley is one of the most versatile pieces of resistance equipment in any gym, and the PPMS-9000 comes with three of them - two adjustable and one fixed - so that users aren’t standing around waiting for a station to open up. In the high position, the pulley can be used for pressdowns (also called pushdowns); face pulls; pulley crunches; wood choppers; and cable crossovers (using both). In the low position, it can be used for curl variations with different handle attachments; front, side, and rear delt raises; upright rows; lawnmower pulls; and incline flyes (with an adjustable exercise bench). Positioned at about waist height, either of the two adjustable pulleys are excellent tools for internal and external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles. Most internal and external rotation exercises can also be performed on the fixed high/low pulley with slight modification. Certainly this list is not exhaustive but does show the versatility of the high/low pulleys.
Pull-ups, pulldowns, and rows are staples of any intelligently designed back training program. With a multi-grip pull-up station, two lat pulldowns, and two low rows, users again minimize annoying downtime that is so common in many training facilities. In order to insure an equal volume of pushing and pulling, many trainees group vertical pushing (overhead press variations) with vertical pulling (chins and pulldowns) and horizontal pushing (bench press variations) with horizontal pulling (rows). This sort of workout design is excellent both for symmetrical development and injury prevention.
Pull-ups and lat pulldowns with different grips/bar attachments (wide, narrow, pronated, supinated, and parallel) can be done to the front and behind the head. Since chin-ups require enough strength to lift your entire bodyweight, you’ll be wise to start with them and then move to pulldowns to thoroughly work your back in the vertical plane. The lat pulldown adjusts quickly and easily for trainees of different heights and thigh circumferences with a simple pop pin adjustment, and all of the selectorized stations have smooth operating weight pins for quick weight changes.
If you’ve ever seen the slump-shouldered posture on a big bencher who neglects his rowing, you know the value of the low row. Rows can be done with an overhand, underhand, or parallel grip, and hand positioning can be wide, medium, or narrow to work the intricate web of overlapping back muscles from all angles. This is no run-of-the-mill rowing apparatus, either. It features a walk-through design, angled bench, and oversized footplates for enhanced comfort and safety.
A dedicated triceps pressdown station offers an improvement over the adjustable or fixed high/low pulleys, namely the vertical pad that supports your back and minimizes body sway to better isolate the triceps for maximum development. A rope or v-bar attachment is a great alternative to the straight bar that allows you to isolate the triceps from slightly different angles, insuring equal development of the long, medial, and lateral heads for a pronounced horseshoe look.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Jungle Gym Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 162” L x 220” W x 90” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Includes: (2) Lat Pulldowns with Lat Bars, (2) Low Rows with Straight Handles, Tricep Push-Down with Rope, Adjustable Hi/Low Cable Crossover Station with Single Handles and Pull-Up
- Hi/Low Pulleys: Hi/Low Pulleys adjusts via pop-pin for weight training the upper and lower body from all angles. Use for single and dual arm exercises such as cable crossovers, bicep curls or lat rows or use for functional core exercises like wood choppers. Connect an ankle cuff for abductor and adductor exercises
- Lat Pulldown: Lat Pulldown stations includes pop-pin adjustable thigh pad to accommodate any size user. Perform behind the head lat pulldowns or front pulldowns for a well rounded back workout
- Low Row: Walk-through design allows easy entry and exit. Angled bench and oversized aluminum footplates properly align the body for better isolation of the lats during rows
- Triceps Push-Down: Includes vertical back pad to keep the body stationary to improve tricep isolation during push-downs
- Pull-Up: Built-in multi-grip pull-up station offers a variety of upper body training exercises and is knurled for a secure grip
- Weight Stacks: Includes eight 200-pound steel weight stacks (optional 300-pound upgrade)
- Shrouds: Standard full length steel weight stack shrouds protect users and bystanders from moving parts
- Pulleys: Solid aluminum pulley wheels with sealed bearings for smooth friction-free movement
- Swivel Handles: Provide multi-directional and unrestricted movements
- Cables: Combination of USA certified 3/16” and ¼” military-spec coated steel cable rated at 4,200 lb. tensile strength
- Padding: High density commercial grade EMR urethane foam padding bonded to 1” thick premium plywood backing support with grade 8 zinc plated locking hardware and polished aluminum caps
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet designed for anchoring to the floor
- Customize: Customizable modular system offers the flexibility to choose your exercise stations and positioning to suit your facility
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 3,120 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Jungle Gym?:
- The ultimate jungle system connects two of our popular PPMS-4000 jungles with a cable crossover, including a zinc plated multi-grip pull-up station
- Customizable modular system offers the flexibility to choose exercise stations and positioning to best suit your facility. System as shown includes two (2) lat pulldown units, two (2) low rows, one (1) triceps pressdown station, two (2) adjustable high/low row units, one (1) fixed high/low pulley, and one (1) multi-grip pull-up station.
- Nine (9) independent stations allow multiple user participation
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips
Need help selecting the best commercial jungle gym for your commercial facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPMS-9000 ProdID_20030
Product Name: Proformance Plus 9-Station Large Commercial Jungle Gym -- Tuff Stuff (PPMS-9000)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPMS-9000