Pressure Sensitive Double Sided Rubber Flooring Adhesive Tape Rolls - CX-781 GripStrip Double-sided adhesive tape is used to adhere rolled rubber flooring and rubber gym mats to sub-floors such as
concrete, wood, brick, slate and metal in gyms and doggy daycare facilities. It is also commonly used as carpet tape and is especially useful when adhering rugs and runners to stairways. Use pressure sensitive tape
for semi-permanent flooring installs as opposed to liquid urethane adhesives that are applied with a trowel and used for permanent installs. Semi-permanent installs will allow the flooring to be pulled up and moved
to a different location should you ever have to move your facility. This cannot be done if using a liquid adhesive, in which case all new flooring material would need to be purchased. Installing your gym flooring with
double-faced adhesive tape is easy and straight forward enough for most people to be able to do it themselves, especially in smaller areas.
Need help selecting the right Rubber Flooring Adhesive for your rubber gym flooring or doggy daycare facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com rubber gym flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tape Rolls Include:
- TAPE - (1) 3.5” x 75’ Tape Roll
- TAPE-CASE - (8) 3.5” x 75’ Tape Rolls
Rubber Flooring Tape Features and Specs:
- Roll Sizes: 3.5” wide by 25-yards long (75’)
- Adhesion: Double-sided pressure-sensitive tape adheres rubber flooring and carpet to concrete and wood sub-floors, brick, wood, slate and metal
- Flat/smooth adhesive on BOCS (bonded oriented continuous strand) scrim with release paper.
- Red Centerlines: Included for aligning chalk lines and centering floor seams
- Technical Info: Solvent-and mastic-free, this tape is odorless, waterproof and freeze/thaw stable
- Uses: For semi-permanent installations of outdoor carpet, rolled rubber, rubber mats and other removables in gyms and doggy day care / agility applications. For permanent installations please see our CX-941 liquid adhesive
- Weight Per Roll: 3 lbs.
- Weight Per Case: 24 lbs.
- Quantity: Sold by the single roll (25-yards) or case of 8 rolls (200-yards total)
Recommended Usage (underside of flooring):
- Down seams joining two rubber rolls together to sub-floor
- Along perimeter of room where rubber meets walls
- Down center of each rubber roll
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TAPE ProdID_1506
Product Name: Double Sided Rubber Flooring Adhesive Tape Rolls -- Ironcompany (TAPE)
Manufacturer: RB RUBBER
Manufacturer Part No: TAPE