Body-Solid Pro Dual Bicep/ Tricep Extension Machine
The upper arm is made up of two primary muscle groups—the biceps and the triceps, and it is equally important to train both. To achieve optimal results from arm exercises, it is essential to perform movements consistently and correctly every time.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine provides a seamless change from bicep exercise to triceps exercise with dual grip handles. The adjustable seat and upper arm pad are designed to align the elbow with the rotational axis of the lifting arm. The machine's handle pivots to enhance user comfort.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
- Adjustable arm pad is ergonomically designed to fit multiple users and eliminate unwanted shoulder movements.
- 5-position gas-assisted adjustable seat with back support gives users a comfortable, stable platform to help isolate movement.
- 3-position pivoting handles reduce torque and provide continuous resistance around a natural arc.
- 14 combined adjustments between the bicep and triceps exercises provide users with multiple starting points and greater range of motion.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack and a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat with rear support
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: DBTC-F ProdID_19028
Manufacturer Part No: DBTC-F