Pro Elite Needle Bearing Olympic Weightlifting Bar -- Ironcompany (ICWWPEB-015-ICWPEB-020)
Dims: 25mm and 28.5mm
Benefit: Ten Needle Bearings
Uses: Commercial & CrossFit
Pro Elite Needle Bearing Olympic Weightlifting Bar - The Ironcompany Pro Elite Needle Bearing Bar is the best CrossFit WOD Bar we make! Made in America from only the strongest steel alloy, CrossFitters can use this bar for any of their favorite Olympic lifts loaded down with the heaviest payloads without risk of bending or breaking. The Men’s Pro Elite Bar includes a 28.5mm shaft while the Women’s Pro Elite Bar has a 25mm shaft, both of which give you an excellent amount of whip to work with. Either bar includes a medium diamond knurling pattern for just the right amount of grip without being too aggressive and have dual hash marks, or “knurl marks”, for proper hand placement when performing Olympic or Powerlifting lifts. The sleeves of the Pro Elite bar are where you’ll really notice the difference between this bar and a bar that uses bushings instead of needle bearings. Each Pro Elite bar is built utilizing 5 needle bearings per sleeve for optimal spin and performance which makes an exceptional difference when performing lifts such as Olympic Snatches, the Clean and Jerk and many other lifts. A true Olympic bar wouldn’t be complete without a hard wearing Nickel coating to protect against corrosion and to preserve the beautiful aesthetics year after year. Lifetime Warranty against bending and breakage included!
What is the definition of Olympic Bar Whip? Good bar whip is found in 25mm and 28mm diameter bars having high tensile strength for maximum protection against bending and breaking. The “whip” is the ability the bar has to bend and flex under the load of the weight plates. The experienced lifter is able to harness the whip of the bar using its momentum to spring the bar up to complete the lift. Timing is extremely important in properly utilizing the whip of your Olympic bar.
Pro Elite Bar Choices Include:
- ICWPEB-020 20kg Men’s Pro Elite Bar with NO center knurl
- ICWWPEB-015 15kg Women’s Pro Elite Bar with NO center knurl
Need additional information on this Needle Bearing WOD Bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight lifting equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Needle Bearing Olympic Weight Lifting Bar Features:
- Bar Choice: Men’s 20kg or Women’s 15kg bar
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 20kg = 84” | 15kg = 79.75"
- Tensile Strength: 20kg = 201,000 PSI | 15kg = 165,000 PSI
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling for great gripping power during any type of lift without being too aggressive
- Center Knurl: These bars as shown on this page DO NOT include center knurl. Center knurl is available upon request
- Grip Diameter: 20kg = 1.12” (28.5mm) | 15kg = 0.98” (25mm)
- Hash Marks: Dual ring Olympic and Powerlifting hash marks
- Finish: Nickel plated bar shaft and sleeves
- Bar Rotation: Five needle bearing per side design for smoothest rotation
- Sleeve Assembly: Snap ring
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 20kg = 16.40” | 15kg = 13.00"
- Sleeve Collars: Banded sleeve collars for easy identification
- End Caps: Steel end caps with Ironcompany.com logo
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2” center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, Sports Performance Training Centers and Commercial Gyms
- Performance: Moderate whip for use in Olympic weightlifting
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty against bending and breaking
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Weight: 20kg = 44 lb. | 15kg = 33 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 20kg = 47 lbs. | 15kg = 36 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.
Item Number: PEB ProdID_21355
Product Name: Pro Elite Needle Bearing Olympic Weightlifting Bar -- Ironcompany (ICWWPEB-015-ICWPEB-020)
Manufacturer Part No: WWPEB-015-WPEB-020
4 pairs - Solid Rubber
Plate Sizes: 10-55 lbs.
Pairs and Packages: 20-810 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit and Military
Dims: 7' x 28.5mm
Benefit: 201,000 PSI Steel
Uses: Commercial & CrossFit
List Price: $654.50
Your Price: In Stock Soon - Pre-Order & Save!
Sale Price $0.99 per lb.
5-50 and 5-100 lb. sets