For an intense field (or parking lot) exercise that really gets the blood pumping and the legs churning, trainers turn to weighted sleds. While the original intent for sleds of this type was to train football linemen, several fantastic sled techniques have been developed to build leg strength, explosiveness, acceleration and overall athletic conditioning. To meet the demands of these varied techniques, and to perhaps add a few more, Legend's designers saw what the market had to offer and felt there was still room for improvement. The result is the Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled.
Here's a few of the features that make this the most versatile sled available today:
- More robust frame built with 2x3-inch 11 gauge steel. Compare to competitor's sleds built with smaller 2x2-inch tubing.
- More attachment points on both side of the sled. With a single attachment point on the pointed end and three attachment points on the wide end, the Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled offers more options for web handle and belt strap exercises.
- Chrome-plated push handles/load pegs are more durable with less scratching, flaking and rusting. They are also secured by and easily removed with the twist of a beefy, rubber-coated thumbwheel.
- Foam rubber-coated grips for the low handles. Makes for a more comfortable and secure grip when hands get sweaty - and they WILL get sweaty.
- Replaceable sled feet secured by a single bolt. Extends the value of your sled investment when used on abrasive surfaces such as concrete or asphalt. Single bolt design makes switching out old feet for new ones a breeze.
- Three Olympic weight pegs, as opposed to the competition's two pegs. Gives the user the option of centrally locating the weight or distributing that weight to the rear of the sled.
- Additional frame crossmember increases frame rigidity and durability while providing "pockets" of the user to load the sled with kettlebells.
- Comes with two web handles with snap links.
- Optional high handlebar is available.
If this recent breed of triangular sleds is new to you, the concept was originally derived to force linemen to get very low to perform their pushes or risk driving the single forward foot into the turf. Since that time, many more techniques and exercises have been developed to make these sleds an excellent solution for overall conditioning.
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 40" X 33" X 36"
- Shipped Weight: 195 lbs.
- Unit weight (empty): 83 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of strength equipment for your school athletic program? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Legend Frame Colors
Call or email for custom frame colors
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.