Legend Fitness 3262 Pro Series Push / Pull Power Sled - The 3262 Power Conditioning Sled by Legend Fitness is both a weighted push sled and pull sled designed to build leg and core strength as well as greatly improve explosiveness, acceleration and overall athletic conditioning. A push / pull sled can be a valuable training tool for the athlete to the CrossFitter to the person that just wants to take their physique from what it is now to what they’d like it to be. At first glance, the 3262 looks like a tank thanks to its massive 2” x 3” x 11 gauge steel tubing and fully welded frame. To prevent torquing and increase its rigidity, the frame also includes welded crossmembers. Sled feet, or “skis”, are fabricated from 1/4” steel plate. Removeable feet attach via a single bolt making footplate changeouts quick and easy if ever needed. 30” long chrome plated steel push handles double as Olympic weight horns and are fully removeable. On the opposite side, dual 10” horizontal handles are covered with foam rubber for a secure grip and includes two different pushing heights for varying degrees of difficulty. Its commercial grade construction makes this heavy-duty power sled suitable for the harshest environments including CrossFit parking lots!
Purchase a Legend Fitness Weighted Conditioning Sled on GSA contract - All commercial quality training sleds by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
3262 Pro Series Power Sled Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 39.5” L x 33” W x 38.75” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 3” x 11 gauge steel tubing
- Fabrication: Fully welded frame with crossmembers for maximum stability and longevity
- Vertical Push Handles: 30” long vertical push handles are spaced 24.5” apart on center and are chrome plated for added corrosion control. Handles can be fully removed
- Horizontal Lower Handles: Includes two levels of horizontal pushing handles 10” long on each side that include non-slip foam rubber
- Loading: Olympic weight plates can load onto the two rear horizontal handles and on the forward chromed weight peg. Kettlebells can also be cradled between the frame crossbeams. Plates and kettlebells NOT included
- Sled Feet: Large steel sled feet are 1/4” thick for added durability over concrete and asphalt surfaces. Single bolt design allows feet to be easily removed for replacement if needed
- Attachment Points: With a single attachment point on the pointed end and three attachment points on the wide end, the Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled offers more options for web handle and belt strap exercises
- Included Attachments: Includes two web handles and snap links
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Use indoors or outdoors for explosive speed development, low end torque strength and overall conditioning
- Ship Weight: 94 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Frame Colors
Call or email for custom frame colors
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.