Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® with the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com.
The Pro-XL Sports Performance Rack Systems and Platforms are specifically designed to have a common basic frame structure and configuration that will allow interchangeability of modular components, features and accessories. The Pro-XL's modular design allows you to select from a variety of options and features to custom design a gym to fit a particular training regimen or strength conditioning program.
- 3”x 3” 7-gauge (3/16” and 1/8” wall thickness) tubular steel construction
- Proprietary 8-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish, oven baked to insure durability
- Non-pinch, J-hook design, 1” solid steel bar catches for strength and safety
- Deep penetrating electrically welded high strength frames
- 3/8” and 1/2” grade 5 & 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability
- Non-removable integrated J-hook bar catches and safety rails limit liability and loss
- 3/4” spring loaded Lever lock™ pull pins on safety rails load rated at over 15,000 lbs
- Unique modular design allows interchangeability of components
- Swing Lock™ Bar Catches and Lever Lock™ Safety Rails adjust in 3” increments to accommodate users of all size
- 3/4” solid steel Swing Lock™ pull pins on Bar Catches rated at 56,000 PSI shear load
- Fat Bar upper frame connectors doubles as additional pull up station
- Integrated weight horns provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes
- Storage hooks, suspension loops and Power Band Pegs offered as standard features
- All frames designed to anchor to floor
- Optional platforms & Insets available for all models (sold separately) - 2” thick platforms comprised of three layer design for maximum strength and available with 3/4” solid oak hardwood or rubber centers
- Dimensions: 97" L x 65" W x 97" H
- Shipping Weight: 730 lbs
Click here to view Tuff Stuff PXLS-7920 specifications brochure
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
- PXLS-7901 Self-Aligning Adjustable Bench
- Custom designed for use with PXLS-7910, 7920, 7930, and 7950 cage models
- Back support adjusts from lat to 85 degree upright
- Built-in handle and wheels for easy roll-away option
- For use with or without platform
- Specify frame color and upholstery color upon placement of order
- PXLS-7994 Horizontal Bumper Plate Rack
- Stores most size Olympic plates or bumper plates
- Built-in wheels for easy roll away
- Wrinkle Black standard frame color
- Plates sold separately
- PXLS-7996 Spotter Platforms (Pair)
- Heavy duty platform provides optimum strength and durability
- Easily inserted to base frame uprights
- PXLS-7997 Landmine
- Heavy duty rotating holder for use with Olympic bar
- Built-in magnetic holder to easily store landmine in the upright position against cage frame
Click to Enlarge
PXLS-7996 Spotter Platforms
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
Tuff Stuff Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Tuff Stuff Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship. All warranty periods begin to run from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. The warranty and remedies set forth herein are conditioned upon proper storage installation, use and maintenance and conformance with any recommendations of Tuff Stuff Fitness. This warranty does not cover products not manufactured by Tuff Stuff Fitness or products which are altered without the express written consent Tuff Stuff Fitness.
This warranty as specified:
Full Commercial Warranty (Proformance, Cal Gym and XL Series Products more than 5 hours of use per day):
- Frames and Welds - 10 Years
- Linear Bearings, Pull-Pins, and Moving Parts - 1 Year
- Finish, Platforms, Rubber Grips, Logos, Rubber Mats, and All Other Parts - 90 Days
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight lifting equipment for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PXLS-7920 ProdID_20499
Product Name: Pro-XL Dual Half Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PXLS-7920)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PXLS-7920