These professional doctor scales are designed to meet the medical-grade accuracy you depend on. Detecto’s model PD300MHR features digital weight and mechanical height measurement. EMR/EHR-ready USB and serial ports.
The ProDoc™ series heavy-duty scales can weigh up to 550 lb/250 kg while providing you with the accuracy you require with 0.1 lb/50 g increments. The LCD display provides easy-to-view 1-inch-high (25 mm) readouts. Optional P50 printer is available.
- 48" high, comfort-height display for easy viewing of measurements
- Built-in wheels for fast transport
- Includes four patient/family member weight memory recalls
- View weight in lbs or kgs
- Adjustable locking feet and a bubble level for weighing on any surface
- Selectable Sleep Mode (up to 9 minutes) and selectable Auto Shutoff (up to 9 minutes)
- Heavy-duty scale base for assurance when weighing
- Capacity: 0-220 lb x 0.1 lb (0-100 kg x 50 g) / 220-550 lb x 0.2 lb (100-250 kg x 100 g)
- Display: Five-digit, seven-segment, 1" (25 mm) high LCD
- Function Keys: ON/OFF, BMI HEIGHT/ENTER, LOCK/RELEASE, PRINT/UNITS, ZERO, RECALL and STORE
- Power: 6 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included) or optional 9V AC/DC power adapter (not included)
- Mechanical Height Rod Measurements: 30" / 76 cm - 78" / 198 cm
- Base Dimensions: 3.33" H x 12.5" W x 13" D / 8 cm H x 32 cm W x 33 cm D
- Overall Dimensions: 48" H x 12.6" W x 17" D / 122 cm H x 35 cm W x 43 cm D
- Shipping Weight: 42.3 lb / 19.2 kg
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of equipment for your institution? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: PD300MHR ProdID_5412
Product Name: ProDoc Professional Doctor Scale -- Detecto (PD300MHR)
Manufacturer Part No: PD300MHR