Proformance Plus PPD-801 Multi-Press - The Proformance Plus Selectorized Multi-Press by TuffStuff Fitness combines the three best upper body pressing movements into a single space-saving unit. Ask anyone from a casual trainee to a pro-card holding bodybuilder the best way to gain upper body mass and strength, and they’ll likely tell you flat bench pressing. “How much do you bench?” is a ubiquitous question in training circles and for good reason. The bench press is the quintessential exercise for packing muscle onto the chest, shoulders, and triceps. Next in the pecking order are incline bench pressing and overhead pressing, often depending on individual weak points. To bring up a lagging chest, nothing beats the incline bench press. And to turn those tennis ball deltoids into cannonballs, look no further than the overhead press or shoulder press as it is often called.
The Proformance Plus Multi-Press bench and press bar quickly and easily adjust with two pop pins and the bench glides smoothly along the roller carriage, allowing you to perform all three key upper body pressing exercises with one machine. The multi-grip handles allow you to add even more variety to each pressing exercise with either a traditional pronated pressing grip (like you would grip a straight bar to press) or a parallel grip (palms facing each other as if you were going to clap). The parallel grip, or “neutral” grip, distributes stress on the muscles slightly differently and is often less stressful to the shoulder joints and pectoral attachments. By enabling you to vary both the bench angle and your hand placement, the Multi-Press will be one of the most versatile pieces of equipment in your training arsenal.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Multi-Press Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 77” L x 55” W x 57” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Low profile design for easy entry and exit
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1” solid Stainless Steel axles with 2” sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system; belts rated at 4,400 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Guide Rods: ¾” solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Seat Adjustment: Multi-purpose bench utilizes a roller-glide carriage system for easy flat, incline, decline and shoulder press adjustments
- Press Bar Adjustments: Press bar adjusts via pop-pin for flat, incline and shoulder presses
- Grip Handles: Rubberized non-slip prone and neutral gripping handles are included for enhanced isolation on the pecs and triceps
- Weight Stack: Precision 220-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented “piggyback” add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 295-pound weight stack
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For total chest and front delt development and strengthening
- Weight: 550 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Multi-Press?:
- Combination multi-purpose bench and press bar easily adjust for flat, incline and shoulder presses
- Multiple grip handles on the press bar allow for variation of exercises and muscle isolation
- Roller-glide carriage allow easy bench adjustment
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of bench presses for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPD-801 ProdID_19998
Product Name: Proformance Plus Multi-Press Bench -- Tuff Stuff (PPD-801)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPD-801