Proformance Plus PPD-804 Biceps/Triceps - The selectorized Proformance Plus Biceps/Triceps machine by TuffStuff allows you to do a complete arm workout on a single machine. Many trainees find that when it comes to arm training, the sum is often greater than the parts, meaning that combining triceps and biceps training often leads to better results than if the two muscle groups are trained separately. Not only is a combined biceps/triceps workout a more effective way to build muscle, supersetting the two muscle groups is a more efficient way to train. If you’re planning to do 4 sets of curls and 4 sets of triceps pressdowns, there’s no need to stand around between sets waiting to recover. Simply train back to back, hitting a set of curls and then a set of triceps presses. Paced correctly, one muscle group has just enough time to recover while the other is working.
The pivot arm on the Proformance Plus Biceps/Triceps is counterbalanced for true starting resistance and adjusts with a pop pin to allow a quick transition between biceps curl and triceps extension exercises. The arm pad is ergonomically designed to fit snugly under your armpits when the gas-assisted seat is adjusted to the proper height, ensuring proper support and comfort whether you are curling or doing triceps presses. As an added bonus, because the multi-grip handles are designed for overhand and underhand grip exercises, you can comfortably use this machine for reverse curls to target the forearms as well.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Biceps/Triceps Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 40” L x 43” W x 57” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that won’t wobble
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1” solid Stainless Steel axles with 2” sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system. Belts rated at 4,400 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Guide Rods: ¾” solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Seat Adjustment: Easy access gas-assisted seat adjustment to accommodate users of different heights
- Pivot Arm: Counter-balanced to zero pounds for true starting resistance and adjusts with pop-pin for curls and pushdowns
- Multi-grip Handle: Non-slip handle allows overhand and underhand grip positions
- Arm Pad: Ergonomically designed arm pad for proper support and comfort
- Weight Stack: Precision 150-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented “piggyback” add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 200-pound weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 440 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Biceps/Triceps?:
- Train the biceps, triceps, and forearms for superior arm development with one versatile machine
- Pivot arm counter-balanced to zero pounds for true starting resistance and adjusts with pop-pin for curls and pushdowns
- Non-slip handle allows overhand and underhand grip positions
- Ergonomically designed arm pad for proper support and comfort
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of combination selectorized equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPD-804 ProdID_20001
Product Name: Proformance Plus Bicep/Tricep -- Tuff Stuff (PPD-804)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPD-804