Proformance Plus PPD-807 Inner/Outer Thigh - The selectorized Proformance Plus Inner/Outer Thigh machine by TuffStuff offers a great way to tone and strengthen the hip abductors and adductors that are commonly neglected with other forms of leg training. While squatting, deadlifting, and leg pressing train the quadriceps and hamstrings thoroughly, you may need additional work for the inner and outer thighs. Abduction and adduction have long been popular exercises with female trainees for their toning and shaping attributes, while males have been reluctant to utilize them. Training these movements can be highly beneficial to anyone, male or female, who is looking to improve their squat performance. Inward knee wobble, or drift, is a common error in squatting that is often attributable to weak hips. Strengthening the abductors and adductors corrects this weakness and adds stability when squatting or in any athletic endeavor requiring lateral movement. For example, a linebacker who is required to cover ground laterally down the line of scrimmage would do well to augment his leg training with a few sets of abduction and adduction on the inner/outer thigh machine.
The selectorized Proformance Plus Inner/Outer Thigh machine saves space with a conveniently located lever that adjusts the start position and range of motion so that you can perform hip abduction and adduction on a single machine. For men or women who have been reluctant to use the inner/outer thigh machine in the past, the forward-facing exercise position provides privacy behind the weight stack. Built-in handles and foot supports offer stability and support while you exercise.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Inner/Outer Thigh Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 69” L x 58” W x 57” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that won’t wobble
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1” solid Stainless Steel axles with 2” sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system. Belts rated at 4,400 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Guide Rods: ¾” solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Cam: Charcoal texture, powder coat, solid aluminum, variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine
- Lever Adjustment: Conveniently located lever adjusts range of motion and start position for abduction and adduction exercises
- Knee Pads: Swiveling knee pads maintain constant support throughout the range of motion
- Body Positioning: Forward-facing exercise position provides privacy behind weight stack
- Foot Supports: Built-in foot supports offer stability for abduction and adduction exercises
- Handles: Built-in handles for control and support
- Weight Stack: Precision 220-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 485 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Inner/Outer Thigh?:
- Tone and strengthen the hip abductors and adductors that are commonly neglected with other forms of leg training
- Conveniently located lever adjusts the start position and range of motion so that you can perform hip abduction and adduction on a single machine
- Forward-facing exercise position provides privacy behind weight stack
- Built-in foot supports offer stability and support while you exercise
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of combination gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: PPD-807 ProdID_20004
Product Name: Proformance Plus Inner/Outer Thigh -- Tuff Stuff (PPD-807)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPD-807