Proformance Plus PPF-701 Flat to Incline Weight Bench - The Proformance Plus Flat to Incline Workout Bench by TuffStuff is a versatile multi-bench used for dumbbell presses and rows, front and behind the neck shoulder presses in a power rack or Smith machine and many more upper
body exercises. Easy pop-pin adjustments allow the user to adjust from 0 to 85 degrees in just seconds. And once locked into place, the PPF-701 remains secure and stable during the heaviest lifts thanks to its beefy, yet modern 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval steel tubing. Rolling your bench away from the dumbbell
rack and inside a Smith machine or power rack is made easy with the included transportation system that features a handle in the front and two wheels in the back. You choose the color of naugahyde which is treated to resist bacteria, scratches and staining. Further prolonging the life of the naugahyde is the included
wear guard that prevents wear to the underlying padding.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer
logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Flat to Incline Weight Lifting Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 59” L x 25” W x 51” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Adjustments: Pop-pin adjustments from 0 to 85 degrees
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Transport System: Includes rubberized handle in the front and wheels in the back for easy one-handed transport
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Options: Optional PPF-SSP Side Spotter Stands available upon request for an upcharge
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 107 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Commercial Multi-Bench?:
- Can be used as a dumbbell bench, Smith machine bench or as a power rack bench
- Three point base provides stability even on an uneven floor
- Easy transport system allows one handed mobility
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking for weight benches for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPF-701 ProdID_20032
Product Name: Proformance Plus Flat to Incline Weight Bench -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-701)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPF-701