Proformance Plus PPF-800 Deluxe Power Rack - The Proformance Plus Deluxe Power Rack by TuffStuff is a top of the line rack worthy of becoming the cornerstone piece of equipment in your gym. There’s a reason trainers of champion athletes advise their clients to “live in the rack.” Inside this power cage is where some of the most thickly muscled and strongest physiques ever to walk the planet have been built.
The squat is often referred to as the “king of exercises.” Not only do squats and squat variations like front squats offer the obvious ability to pack muscle on your thighs, glutes, and hips, but they also have a scientifically proven effect on your entire body, stimulating testosterone and growth hormone production that lead to overall better gains. Squatting in the power rack allows you to unrack the bar at whatever height is appropriate for you and face in either direction using one of the two pairs of heavy gauge stainless steel bar hooks located on the front and back uprights. Descend to the depth you want with complete peace of mind that a missed lift can simply be brought to rest on the safeties. These cross-beam supports quickly adjust vertically with dual pull-pins, are rated at a whopping 9,000 pounds load strength, and are covered in protective hard rubber to act both as an impact cushion and to protect your bar’s knurling from wear. Whether you’re doing quarter, half, or full squats, the rack is the place to build massive legs.
The power rack is far more than just a squatter’s nirvana and is equally effective for building thick slabs of back muscle. Shrugs and partial deadlifts are your main dish here. Set the pins just below your knees to mimic your pull from the floor while saving just a bit of wear and tear on your lower back or slightly above to really overload the top of your pull. For dessert, add a few sets of chins to finish off your lats and mid-back. The multi-grip chin-up bar offers you the ability to do pull-ups with a wide, narrow, reverse, or neutral grip.
When it’s time for upper body training, the large walk-in area allows easy access and maneuverability for a utility bench. Upper body prime movers like bench presses, incline presses, and seated overhead presses build massive chests, shoulders, and triceps and can all be performed through the full range of motion or for partial reps, depending where you set the adjustable spotter arms. If you choose, you truly can complete your entire workout in the confines of the power rack and sleep easy knowing that you thoroughly worked your entire musculature from head to toe.
Other great features that make this rack really stand out from the crowd include built-in band pegs on the top and bottom to add band resistance or assistance to any lift, a convenient vertical bar holder, and ten rear plate storage horns. You can even configure this rack with an optional 2” rubber weightlifting platform with inset to make it a stand-alone workstation for both powerlifting and Olympic lifting.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Deluxe Power Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 78” L x 63” W x 95” H
- Uprights: 3” x 3” x 11-gauge steel construction designed using CAD software
- Top, Bottom, and Rear Supports: 2” x 4” x 11-gauge steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Bar Catches: Two pairs of heavy gauge stainless steel bar hooks on front and back uprights allow users to face in either direction
- Cross-beam Supports: Quickly adjust vertically with dual pull-pins, are rated at 9,000 pounds load strength, and are covered in impact resistant hard rubber that protects rack frame and bar finish from abrasions
- Multi-grip Chin-up Bar: Perform pull-ups with a wide, narrow, reverse, or neutral grip on these durable-welded knurled and zinc plated grips
- Accessory Hooks: Accessory hooks for resistance bands, chains, etc. are included on the rear of the frame
- Built-in Band Pegs: Top and bottom band pegs allow you to add band resistance or assistance to any lift
- Vertical Bar Holder: Convenient bar storage for your favorite squatting bar
- Plate Storage: 10 Olympic plate storage horns included as a standard feature. Each includes a rubber doughnut to prevent plates from making contact with the frame
- Large Walk-in Area: Allows easy access and maneuverability for a utility bench
- Optional 2” Rubber Platform with Inset: Create a stand-alone workstation for Olympic lifting and powerlifting
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and bolt down tabs to increase stability while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 505 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Deluxe Power Rack?:
- Versatile piece of equipment known mainly for leg training but equally useful for training your back, chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Two pairs of heavy gauge stainless steel bar hooks on front and back uprights allow users to face in either direction
- Cross-beam supports quickly adjust vertically with dual pull-pins and are useful both as safeties and for various partial movements
- Perform pull-ups with a wide, narrow, reverse, or neutral grip on the multi-grip chin-up bar
- Built-in top and bottom band pegs allow you to add band resistance or assistance to any lift
- Offers both a vertical bar holder and Olympic weight plate storage as standard features
- Large walk-in area for unobstructed movement
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose from six powder coat frame colors and and sixteen beautiful padding color options
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
PPF-ARPR All Rubber Olympic Platform
PPF-ARPR All Rubber Olympic Platform Option:
- All rubber 2" platform with inset
- Platform area dimensions: 72" L x 90" W
- Inset area dimensions: 78" L x 51" W
- Shipping Weight: 540 lbs.
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of power cages for your commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPF-800 ProdID_20038
Product Name: Proformance Plus Deluxe Power Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-800)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPF-800