Proformance Plus PPMS-6000 Large Commercial Jungle Gym - The Proformance Plus 6-Station Selectorized Jungle Gym by Tuff Stuff Fitness is one of our highest end customizable modular resistance training systems. The unit offers the flexibility to choose your exercise stations and positioning that best suits your facility, though the configuration shown is quite popular and effective for training the entire upper body. With a lat pulldown, low back row, triceps pressdown, two adjustable high/low pulleys, and a pull-up station, it’s almost easier to list the few exercises you can’t do on this monster than to list the myriad of choices at your disposal. You’ll have the ability to train every major upper body muscle group, including back, chest, shoulders, triceps, biceps, and even midsection.
The “Big 3” of back training are pull-ups, pulldowns, and rows, and you’ll have all three at your disposal with the Proformance Plus 6-Station Commercial Jungle Gym. For lifters who aren’t quite ready to move their entire bodyweight through space with chin-up and pull-up variations, pulldowns are a stellar choice to attack the lats. They’re also great as an accessory to chins after the back muscles have been fatigued somewhat. The lat pulldown adjusts quickly and easily for trainees of different heights and thigh circumferences with a simple pop pin adjustment, and all of the selectorized stations have smooth operating weight pins for quick weight changes. Whether you choose to do pull-ups with a wide, narrow, or parallel grip on the multi-grip pull-up station; pulldowns with different grips utilizing straight, parallel, or narrow-grip bar attachments; or both; you’ll have vertical pulling thoroughly covered from every conceivable angle.
Most lifters will also want to include a large dose of horizontal pulling in the form of rowing both for aesthetic and practical reasons. From an aesthetic standpoint, lat rowing is a great mass builder that brings into play many back muscles that lat-centric chins do not involve quite as well, including the rhomboids, teres major and minor, serratus, supraspinatus, and infraspinatus. From a practical standpoint, most lifters do a high volume of horizontal pressing in the form of the ever-popular bench press. Balancing out this horizontal pressing with an equal volume of horizontal pulling on the low row is an excellent strategy to improve posture and injury-proof the vulnerable shoulders. As noted previously, different bar attachments add variety and hit the intricate web of overlapping back muscles from all angles. Important safety and convenience features include the walk-through design, angled bench, and oversized footplates.
Two adjustable high/low pulleys open a world of training possibilities when paired with different attachment handles and a creative imagination. Single and double arm triceps pressdowns (also called pushdowns) done for high volume build horseshoe triceps like few other exercises. Single and double arm curls offer the significant advantage of constant tension through the concentric and eccentric for a great biceps pump. Face pulls, front, side, and rear delt raises, and upright rows build cannonball deltoids. Internal and external rotation work the often-neglected but critically important rotator cuff muscles. Pulley crunches, wood choppers, and lawnmower pulls build a rock solid midsection. Cable crossovers and incline flyes (done by sliding an adjustable bench into the open design) add shape and definition to your chest. Though this list is by no means complete, it shows the stunning versatility of the high/low pulleys to provide a complete upper body workout.
As noted, lifters can adequately train their triceps with the high/low pulley, but the triceps pressdown offers a significant improvement to increase the intensity and effectiveness of this popular exercise. The vertical pad supports your back and minimizes body sway to better isolate the triceps for maximum development. Experiment with a rope, straight bar, or v-bar to target different heads of the triceps.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Jungle Gym Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 138” L x 195” W x 90” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Includes: Lat Pulldown with Lat Bar, Low Row with Straight Handle, Tricep Push-Down with Rope, Adjustable Hi/Low Cable Crossover Station with Single Handles and Pull-Up
- Hi/Low Pulleys: Hi/Low Pulleys adjusts via pop-pin for weight training the upper and lower body from all angles. Use for single and dual arm exercises such as cable crossovers, bicep curls or lat rows or use for functional core exercises like wood choppers. Connect an ankle cuff for abductor and adductor exercises
- Lat Pulldown: Lat Pulldown station includes pop-pin adjustable thigh pad to accommodate any size user. Perform behind the head lat pulldowns or front pulldowns for a well rounded back workout
- Low Row: Walk-through design allows easy entry and exit. Angled bench and oversized aluminum footplates properly align the body for better isolation of the lats during rows
- Triceps Push-Down: Includes vertical back pad to keep the body stationary to improve tricep isolation during push-downs
- Pull-Up: Built-in multi-grip pull-up station offers a variety of upper body training exercises and is knurled for a secure grip
- Weight Stacks: Includes five 200-pound steel weight stacks (optional 300-pound upgrade)
- Shrouds: Standard full length steel weight stack shrouds protect users and bystanders from moving parts
- Pulleys: Solid aluminum pulley wheels with sealed bearings for smooth friction-free movement
- Swivel Handles: Provide multi-directional and unrestricted movements
- Cables: Combination of USA certified 3/16” and ¼” military-spec coated steel cable rated at 4,200 lb. tensile strength
- Padding: High density commercial grade EMR urethane foam padding bonded to 1” thick premium plywood backing support with grade 8 zinc plated locking hardware and polished aluminum caps
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet designed for anchoring to the floor
- Customize: Customizable modular system offers the flexibility to choose your exercise stations and positioning to suit your facility
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 1,940 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Jungle Gym?:
- Customizable modular system offers the flexibility to choose exercise stations and positioning to best suit your facility (system as shown includes lat pulldown, low row, pull-up station, triceps pressdown, and two adjustable high/low pulleys)
- Crossover with built-in durable knurled zinc plated multi-grip pull-up station for variety of upper body exercises
- Six independent stations allow multiple user participation
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips
Need help configuring the best commercial quality jungle gym for your studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPMS-6000 ProdID_20013
Product Name: Proformance Plus 6-Station Large Commercial Jungle Gym -- Tuff Stuff (PPMS-6000)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPMS-6000