Proformance Plus PPS-239 Glute Machine - The Proformance Plus Glute Machine by TuffStuff provides an excellent way to shape and tone your glutes and a viable alternative to traditional barbell lifts like squats and straight-legged deadlifts that many trainees are simply not able to perform due to injury limitations or unfavorable leverages. The cat is long out of the bag that squats and stiff-legged deadlifts target the posterior chain and are a fantastic way to build firm glutes. But as another popular saying goes, there’s more than one way to skin that cat. For some trainees, injuries, most likely lower back injuries, preclude performing squats and deadlifts with the type of loads necessary to elicit gains. For others, often very tall trainees with proportionately long legs, squatting and deadlifting with proper form is all but impossible. For those who fall into one of these two camps, and also for trainees who can squat and deadlift safely but simply want to augment their training with another movement that directly targets the glutes, the glute machine is an indispensable tool.
The Proformance Plus Glute Machine offers a simple, low maintenance design with only a single adjustment. Just select your weight with the lanyard-secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin and you’re off and running. The universal pivot movement arm accommodates different leg lengths, rendering any further adjustment unnecessary. The open frame design and standing exercise position provide ease of use and full extension of the working leg. The arm support pads are angled for comfort and offer handles you can grip for increased stability. Strong squatters will be able to use this machine to target their glutes right alongside novice trainees, as the weight stack offers a challenging 220 pounds, with an optional 295-pound stack available.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Glute Machine Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 57” L x 43” W x 57” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Open frame design and standing exercise position for ease of use and full extension of the working leg
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1” solid Stainless Steel axles with 2” sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system
- Guide Rods: ¾” solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Arm Pads: Ergonomically designed arm pads with support handles for maximum stability
- Weight Stack: Precision 220-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented “piggyback” add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard-secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 295-pound weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Footprint: Includes a compact footprint with specially designed three-point floor contact that won’t wobble
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 480 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Glute Machine?:
- Shape and tone your glutes without the lower back strain of exercises that load the spine
- Simple design includes universal pivot movement arm to accommodate different leg lengths
- Open frame and standing exercise position provide ease of use and full extension of the working leg
- Arm support pads are angled for comfort and offer handles you can grip for increased stability
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
Click here to view the Tuff Stuff Proformance Plus standard upholstery color chart
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips
Looking for glute and core strengthening products for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com core training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PPS-239 ProdID_19997
Product Name: Proformance Plus Glute Machine -- Tuff Stuff (PPS-239)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PPS-239