Want a efficient and quiet workout in the comfort of your own home? The CHE-2003 Programmable Elliptical Trainer from CAP Barbell features outer magnetic control for resistance and electronic tension control with a range of 15-160 Watts. The large easy to read LCD lets you track your workout progress by displaying your time, resistance, distance, pulse, and calories burned. This elliptical gives you plenty of workout programs to choose from including one manual, 12 preset, four user-controlled, four heart-rate-controlled, a watt-controlled, a recovery, and a body fat program. The console features backlit buttons for easy operation.
- Resistance: Outer Magnetic Control
- Axle/ Crank: Concealed type
- Electronic tension control
- Tension range: 15 ~ 160 Watts
- Smart linkage and breakage-free joint
- Testing Norm: EN957-1/ EN957-9
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Large all-you-can-read LCD with two-tone color display back lighted
- Functions: Time, speed, RPM, Distance, Caloreis, Watt, Pulse
- Programs: 1 manual, 12 preset, 4 users, 4 HRC, Watt control, Recovery, Body fat
- 4 HRC controls are 55%, 75%, 90%, target heart rate
- Receiver built-in optional (Polar chest belt compatible)
- All buttons with back-light as indicator for easy operation
- Size of Article: 59.84” x 29.53” x 64.17”; 136.69 lbs
- Size of Carton: 57.48” x 18.11” x 25”; 146.61 lbs
Looking to make a bulk purchase of cardio equipment for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Item Number: CHE-2003 ProdID_19177
Product Name: Programmable Elliptical -- CAP Barbell (CHE-2003)
Manufacturer: CAP BARBELL
Manufacturer Part No: CHE-2003