PRO Programmable Rehabilitation Treadmill -- Bomb Proof (BP-4608PR)
Side Rail Option
220V Adapter Kit
Bomb Proof 700 lb. Capacity !
Bomb Proof Super Tuff Tread Heavy-Duty Commercial Treadmill – BP-4608PR- Bomb Proof makes the most durable treadmill on the planet - period. The Bomb Proof Super Tuff Treads come with one of the most innovative and durable deck and belt designs on the market today. The Bomb Proof Super Tuff Tread "Super Deck" is built with an incredible 13 layers of ultra-dense birch and eucalyptus hard woods. Field tested with users up to 700 lbs., the Bomb Proof Super Tuff Tread "Super Deck" surpasses the needs of the most rigorous training environments. Over the long haul, the "Super Deck" lasts longer, lubricates better, helps the belt run cooler, lowers electrical usage costs, and supports heavier loads compared to traditional treadmill decks.
With a ton of features like an Easy-to-Read LED display, patented flywheel design, countdown timer, zero-load motor and self-lubricating system, the Bomb Proof Super Tuff Tread Treadmill will be the best cardio equipment purchase you ever make!
The treadmill choice of firefighters is the Super Tuff Tread by Bomb Proof - Because of the Super Tuff Tread 700 lb. weight capacity, these treadmills are very popular with firefighters as they like to train with all their gear on. These treadmills absolutely live up to their “Bomb Proof” name!
- All Steel Construction of frame, hood, foot runners, and display for protection of key components and electronics.
- RFT coating will not scratch, chip, crack or fade like powder coating and plastic.
- Patented Force Multiplier System with 4 HP Continuous Duty DC motor leads the industry in power, torque, and safety.
- Runs on standard 110V with less than 7 amp power draw. (Optional 220V)
- 6 preset program profiles and 3 custom programs for various protocols.
- Quick start - 5 window LED constantly displays: Cals/Mets/Watts, Time, Distance/Pulse, Incline, and Speed, plus a Scrolling Dot Matrix Program Information Display.
- Patented Flip-Up handrails for serious runners.
- Natural Stride Response (NSR) two stage shock absorbing system.
- No Maintenance reversible deck.
- Heat dissipating belt with ultrasonic welded seam for longer life.
- Self Cleaning under hood
- Emergency kill switch w/ lanyard including Safety Stop feature
- Long life push buttons are water resistant and tested to over 1,000,000 cycles.
- Dimensions: 37" x 87" footprint w/ 8" step-up
- 700 LB User Weight Capacity.
- 21" x 63" walking surface.
- 2 1/2" precision balanced crowned rollers.
- Speed Range 0.1 - 8 MPH
- Grade Elevation 0-15%
Warranty is Full Commercial Unlimited Use. Limited Lifetime Frame and NSR Shock Absorbing System. 10 Yrs Motor / 5 Yrs Parts & Electronics / 1 Year Labor
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Shipping cost included within the continental US only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: BP-4608PR ProdID_5450
Manufacturer Part No: BP-4608PR