Ironcompany® Prowler Hi/Lo Push Pull Sled – The Prowler Hi/Lo Push Pull Sled is perfect for GPP (General Physical Preparedness) work. The Prowler is designed to be the most versatile and value-packed sled on the market. Build stronger linemen and more explosive runners with this multi-faceted device!
- Black powder coated frame
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Hi/Lo Push handles allow the user to work on power, speed and core strength in two different stances
- Attach a drag strap or belt (sold separately) to the eyelets on the front for running and lunging exercises
- For use on grass, artificial turf, dirt, cement, or black top
- Dual 10” high vertical weight horns for loading of Olympic weight plates (not included)
- Heavy Duty 8” x 5” x 8mm thick Sled Skis are replaceable if worn out by use
- Bolt together design for cost effective shipping and storage
NOTE: Do not load weight on handles. Weight should only be loaded on the two plate horns. The weight should always be loaded in the back first, and never the front only.
- Assembled Dimensions: 46” L x 30.5” W x 36”H
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs.
Optional Replacement Skis (Set of 3)
Click image above to enlarge
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: PROWLER ProdID_20647
Manufacturer Part No: PROWLER