Pull Force Single Handle Cable Machine Attachment - If you’re looking to add a killer “tap-out” grip to a powerful back, then fill those fists with PULL FORCE! These pull tools are the best choice for bodybuilders, weightlifters and athletes who need the most from every cable workout for back, shoulders and arms. That’s right, we’re talking serious Lift more, Pull more, Grow more power!
Pull Force’s radical split finger pull tools completely outperform clunky steel cable machine handles in every way. With 20% more gripping power, Pull Force cable machine center pull handles give athletes the ability to direct even more resistance against targeted muscles for superior strength and size gains. Get results that won’t be hindered by unnecessary joint stress common to fixed steel handles. This is due to Pull Force’s unique “freestyle” cable suspension which also promotes natural, unrestrained force production and sport conditioning. Split Finger Grip Pull Force Hi Performance pull tools can be easily attached to any cable resistance machine for a flexible, no fail grip alternative to common steel cable handles.
- Live motion handle promotes optimal muscular force production
- Deliver more overall muscle stimulation with less joint stress
- Superior grip for more repetitions per set
- Available in 1-1/4″ Standard (or) 1-3/4″ Fatty handle grip sizes
- Easily attaches to all common cable resistance machines
- Can be used for all common “pulling type” cable exercises
- Patent pending split finger power grip
- Radical new load centering grip that puts the resistance directly in the center of your palm for unbelievable holding power
- Commercial grade Sure Grip Steel handle
- Powder coated non-slip grip
- 1500# load rated, live motion cable suspension with reinforced eyelet for attachment
- Lightweight quiet and corrosion proof
- Color: Black handle and Yellow tube cover
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Handle Length: 6 inches
- Cable length: 8 inches
- Weight: 12 oz.
To experience Pull Force Fatty Handle’s unhindered freedom of movement, simply attach them to any resistance machine cable snap link. Next, grasp the handle(s) with a split finger grip (cable between middle and index finger) and begin pulling exercise of choice for back, shoulders, biceps, and abdominal muscle groups. Remember to focus on the targeted muscles by moving as needed throughout exercise range of motion in order to achieve maximum joint articulation and muscle stimulation! Don’t worry about grip loss interrupting the focus, go ahead and drop that weight stack pin with the security of our hold tight, center pull gripping power!
Please allow 2 weeks manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: PF-S ProdID_19522
Manufacturer: LPG MUSCLE
Manufacturer Part No: PF-S