Ironcompany Refurbished Cardio Equipment FAQs
Used Fitness Equipment Undergoes an amazing transformation process.
You will never believe that your new piece of refurbished exercise equipment was ever used! The remanufacturing process is cutting-edge and uses the latest technology to ensure you a top quality cardio machine that will last. From new wear components to electrical inspection to restoration to factory specifications, your refurbished treadmill, refurbished elliptical trainer, refurbished exercise bike or refurbished stairclimber has been quality tested and reassembled by certified factory trained technicians.
Why buy refurbished fitness equipment?
This is your chance to get a commercial-level cardio machine used at top gyms around the world at a fraction of the cost of a new machine. Top brands like Precor, Life Fitness, and Stairmaster are usually out of the realm of most people's budget ranging from $5000 to $9000. Imagine owning a Precor Elliptcal machine just like the one at your gym yet you saved thousands of dollars purchasing it as a refurbished model! Keep on reading to see the intense remanufacturing process that is applied to our used treadmills, used elliptcals, used stairmasters, and used recumbent and upright bikes.
How are Treadmills refurbished?
Treadmills are disassembled to the bare frame. Motors, drive and lift, and alternators are sent to an independent motor house for evaluation and will be remanufactured or replaced to factory specification. All electronics are inspected. All components, i.e. burned out light bulbs, capacitators, etc. are replaced bringing back to factory specifications. Frames are re-painted, new graphics are applied, all wear components are replaced, i.e. walking belts, drive belt and deck, and electronic overlays. The machine is completely reassembled by certified factory trained technicians. Then it goes through a thorough testing of all functions of the machine.
Treadmill Remanufacturing Process List
- Treadmills are dissassembled to bare frames.
- Motors, drive, lift, and alternators are sent to an independent motor house for evaulation.
- Motors, drive, lift, and alternators will be remanufactured or replaced to factory specifications.
- All electronics are inspected and replaced to factory specifications.
- Frames are re-painted and new graphics are applied.
- New walking belt is installed.
- New drive belt is installed.
- New deck is installed.
- New electronic overlays are installed.
- Complete reassembly by Certified Factory Technicians.
- Intense quality control testing of all functions.
- Total restoration to factory specifications.
How are Steppers, Bikes, & Ellipticals refurbished?
These cardio pieces follow the same process that treadmills require. But in addition, shrouds are repaired or replaced, harnesses are inspected and when necessary replaced. Batteries are replaced in self powered units. Heart Rate connections are repaired or replaced. Rubber hand grips are replaced; pedals and pedal straps are replaced. Crank arm bearings are replaced, sprockets are replaced, all missing end caps are replaced. Electronics are inspected for full functionality. Keypad overlays are replaced. The machine is completely repainted, reassembled and fully tested to make sure the machine is functioning properly.
Our Current List of Top Quality, Just Like New Used Exercise Equipment
Just Like New Treadmills
- Life Fitness Remanufactured 9500HR Next Generation Treadmill
- Life Fitness Remanufactured 95Ti Treadmill
- Precor Remanufactured 956HR Treadmill
- Precor Remanufactured 964i Treadmill
Just Like New Exercise Bikes
- Life Fitness Remanufactured 9500HR Next Generation Upright Bike (9500HR-UPRIGHT)
- Life Fitness Remanufactured 9500RHR Recumbent Bike Belt Drive (9500RHR)
Just Like New Elliptical Machines
- Precor® Remanufactured 546 Elliptical EFX Trainer
Just Like New Stairclimbers
- Stairmaster® Remanufactured 4000PT Stepper
- Stairmaster® Remanufactured 4400PT Stepper
- Stairmaster® Remanufactured Stepmill 7000PT
Looking for a specific refurbished cardio or strength equipment piece? Call an Ironcompany.com sales rep today for inventory status and delivered quotes at 1-888-758-7527.