Rehabilitation Treadmill -- Landice (L880-RTM)
List Price: $5,195.00
Your Price: $4,675.00
You Save: $520.00 (10 %)
Landice Walk Station Option
Landice iPod Audio/Video Cable
Landice Mounting Bracket
Landice Vision System
Landice Reversing Belt Direction
Landice Orthopedic Suspension System
Landice Remote Stop/Start switch
Landice Hospital Isolation Leakage Transformer
Landice Contact Heart Rate & Chest Strap
Landice 220 VAC, 15A, 60Hz Power
Landice Color Choices
From treating the most acute neurological or post-operative conditions, to training world-class athletes, Landice Rehabilitation & Wellness Treadmills are the world's most versatile solutions for rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning therapy.
- Zero starting speed
- Actual 0.1 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 4-HP continuous duty motor
- Ultra high-torque drive
- 400-pound user weight capacity
- 15% grade electric elevation
- Variable elevation over-speed protection
- 20" x 58" four-ply treadbelt
- Low 5 3/4" step-up height
- Extended parallel medical handrails
- Patient-attachable safety lanyard
- Size: 32" x 77"
- Available in L8 RTM 63" running surface
- Titanium finish
High-Tech Entertainment Center features:
- Integrated 4-Speed Personal Fan
- PodGrip Dock to hold iPhone ®, iPod ®, or MP3 player (not included) in place
- Integrated connectivity from PodGrip MP3 player dock to Stereo Speakers (100dB)
- Water Bottle Holder
- Accessory Pocket
Landice Shock Absorption System
A 150 lb. runner can experience a peak of impact force of up to 450 lbs. with every footstep on a hard surface. A properly designed treadmill can eliminate this initial jolt, reducing the peak force transmitted throughout the body by up to 50%. At Landice our latest treadmill innovation is the creation of a built-in shock absorption system, the VFX Suspension.
VFXPLUS Suspension - Standard on all Landice Treadmills
- Optimal suspension for impact reduction while maintaining a natural running feel.
- Dual suspension response system tuned to accommodate a runner throughout the stride cycle (55-durometer and 45-durometer shock absorber.)
The Landice Shock Absorption System is one of the best shock absorption systems on the market today. Over 37 years of field experience in the harshest club environments has led to its development.
For a more detailed desciption of the Landice VFX Shock Absorption System click here.
Warranty – Commercial:
- 5 years – Parts*
- 3 years – *Executive touch screen console, headphone jack, connector, USB port
- 2 years – *Wear items, specifically treadbelt and deck (treadmills)
- 1 year – Labor
- Note: Warranty eligible for commercial settings ONLY. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Click on the links below for more information about Landice Treadmills
Drive Motor Info
Elevation Motor Info
Tread Belt Info
Shock Absorption Info
Landice Additional Options:
- Professional WalkStation™ - Why surf the internet, answer your emails, or take a conference call at your desk when you can be burning calories on a Landice Professional WalkStation? Get a great walking workout while using the WalkStation's versatile computer work surfaces, or swing the work surfaces out of the way and crank up the treadmill's speed to get in your daily run. The WalkStation easily adapts to any newer style residential or commercial Landice Treadmill. The WalkStation is equipped with a Landice LapStrap™, TreadMouse™, ErgoKey™ and PhoneDock™ work surfaces.
- VESA-D Mounting Bracket - The optional VESA-D mounting bracket accepts up to a 24-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computer, computer monitor, or TV. This option is available for any Landice treadmill or ElliptiMill
- iPod® Audio/Video Cable - The optional iPod® Audio/Video cable provides you with a full multi-media workout solution. Once your exercise machine is equipped with the VESA-D Mounting Bracket and a flat screen TV, simply attach the iPod® cable to enjoy your favorite movies, videos, and music straight from your iPod® or iPhone®.
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: L880-RTM ProdID_4574
Manufacturer Part No: L880-RTM