- Proprietary hip rotation is preferred by martial arts, golf instructors and personal trainers for functional benefits
- Preload adjustment allows easy on/off access
- Range limiter makes motion safe and comfortable from start to finish
- Lower body rotates to isolate core and hip motion
- Gas-assisted vertical seat adjustment fits users of different heights
- Incremental 3.5 and 6.5 lb. micro-loading adjustments
- Dimensions: 54" x 38" x 77"
- Weight stack: 176 lbs.
- Frame (Coating excluded) - 10 Years
- Weights & guide rods - 5 Years
- Cables, belts, bearings & parts - 3 Years
- Grips, enclosures & covers - 1 Year
- Upholstery - 6 Months
- Labor - 1 Year
Notice: All SportsArt strength pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece with weight stacks fully assembled (if applicable). It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Need to make a bulk purchase of core training equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: S935 ProdID_19376
Product Name: Rotary Torso -- SportsArt (S935)
Manufacturer Part No: S935