BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Simulator - Get into shape with the new Home Gym Rowing Machine by BodyCraft. The top 5 reasons to use an indoor rowing machine are that they give you a more effective cardio workout compared to other cardio equipment because of the large number of muscles recruited in the rowing strokes. A rowing machine workout can burn up to 600 calories an hour giving you a more efficient caloric burn than other home gym choices. A rower provides superior upper body conditioning especially in the back, shoulders and arms. An indoor rowing exercise program will do wonders for the lower body, as well. You’ll tone and strengthen the thighs, hips, butt and calves. And finally, risk of injury is low due to the low impact and natural movement that rowing provides.
- Contoured ergonomic seat glides along precision bearing rollers.
- Compact design. Folds for storage into a 16” X 24” space.
- 44 inches of travel from pedals will accommodate any size user.
- Adjustable (height and angle) Console has a built-in Polar (or compatible) Heart Rate Monitor receiver. Chest Strap optional.
- Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Level 1 - Air resistance Level 2 through 6 - Air and magnetic resistance
- Console displays: Time Distance, Strokes, Calories and Heart Rate (with optional chest strap).
- Sealed urethane seat for increased durability.
- Weight: 70lbs
- Dimensions: Length: 68" x Width: 17" x Height: 22" x Seat Travel Length: 44"
- Maximum User Weight: 250 Lbs.
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 1 Years
- Wear: 1 Years
- Labor: 90 Days
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
Item Number: VR100 ProdID_2245
Product Name: Rowing Machine -- BodyCraft (VR100)
Manufacturer Part No: VR100