The WaterRower S1
is a design project instigated by our Munich (Germany) Office. The frame is constructed from a brushed Stainless Steel. Like all WaterRower design projects, it is available in limited numbers as a special order.
- weight: 100 lbs dry
- weight: up to 143 lbs wet
- S4 Monitor Included
- Assembled Dimensions: 21" H x 83" L
- WaterRowers are shipped partially disassembled for protection and shipped in two or three boxes
- Tank Box Shipping Dimensions: 1 Box - 28½" L x 24½" W x 23½" H - 60 lbs.
- Rail Box Shipping Dimensions: 1 Box containing 2 rails - 83" L x 6" W x 3¼" H - 40 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 1000 lbs.
The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel features naturally self regulating resistance. WaterRowing is a seated exercise removing all the body weight from the ankles, knees and hips. The WaterRower also moves the limbs and joints through a full range of motion, form completely extended to completed contracted. Working the joints in such a way enhances joint lubrication and can help relieve joint ailments. Rowing and the WaterRower is totally non impact and hence does not put any unnecessary stress on the joints. Young and Old, Male and Female, Big or small, Fit or unfit, anyone can row. Rowing is a self paced exercise making it ideal for any user. How fast you go depends on how hard you row, which in turn depends on how intensively you work. Of course this will differ from person to person, dependant on their physiologies.
1 year Frame and Components
View our Extended Warranty Info Here.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 400-S4 ProdID_3905
Manufacturer: WATER ROWER
Manufacturer Part No: 400-S4