Rubber Hex Dumbbell Sets $0.99 per lb. -- Ironcompany (RUB-HEX)
Sale Price $0.99 per lb.
5-50 and 5-100 lb. sets
Rubber Hex Dumbbells For Sale - Ironcompany commercial rubber hex dumbbell sets are now available for only $0.99 per lb. while supplies last. Our rubber hex weight sets feature pinned heads, thick virgin rubber and beefy chromed ergonomic handles.
Rubber hex dumbbells for weight training are one of the best free weight investments you can make when outfitting any gym. Their durability, impact resistance and competative pricing make them ideal for garage gyms, school weight rooms, CrossFit boxes and commercial gyms.
Pack on some serious muscle mass and strength gains with your new Ironcompany rubber hex dumbbell set available in 5-50 lbs. and 5-100 lbs.. Local pick-ups are available in Los Angeles for even more savings. Available for government and military open market purchases via GSA contract GS-07F-0104M.
What separates Ironcompany Rubber Hexagonal Dumbbells from the rest?
- Safety: We utilize a unique “Safety-Head” design that permanently attaches cast iron heads to solid steel handles. This pinned head is what separates a residential rubber hex from a commercial rubber hex. Cheap, low quality rubber hex dumbbells only have the heads glued to the handles, which more times than not separates and falls apart if repeatedly dropped. Glued hex weights are suitable for home use only.
- Virgin Rubber: The virgin rubber used to create the impact resistant shell of the Ironcompany rubber hex is long lasting and will not dry out, crack and peel like inferior recycled rubber.
- Reduced Odor: Any product produced from rubber can have an initial rubber smell upon delivery. This slight odor soon dissipates from quality made fitness products. Cheap, low quality rubber hex dumbbells can be made with dirty, toxic fillers, such as used motor oil, that will quickly fill a room with noxious odors that often never goes away. Ironcompany rubber hex dumbbells are ideal for any location with or without proper ventilation.
- Pricing: At only $0.99 per lb., Ironcompany commercial quality rubber hex dumbbells are offered at an unbeatable price.
Safety-Head Design For Maximum Strength and Durability!
The illustration below shows our unique “Safety-Head” construction which prevents cast iron heads and steel handles from ever seperating thus eliminating safety and liability issues common with many other rubber hex dumbbell brands. The broken rubber hex image below is an example of an “economy” rubber hex dumbbell that was simply glued together, a common problem for the unsuspecting consumer.
Available Rubber Hex Dumbbell Sets:
- (1) RUB-HEX-5-50 | 5-50 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (10 pairs – 550 lbs.) $544.50
- (1) RUB-HEX-5-100 | 5-100 lb. Rubber Hex Dumbbell Set (20 pairs – 2,100 lbs.) $2,079.00
- Rubber hex dumbbell prices are FOB origin (Los Angeles) and do not include freight costs
Ways To Order Your Rubber Hex Dumbbells:
- Website Order to Ship – Place your order through this page and you will be notified of the shipping costs within 24-hours. We will obtain approval first before charging your card a second time and shipping
- Website Order for Will-Call (Los Angeles) - Place your order through this page and you will be notified with pick-up date and warehouse directions within 24-hours. Please indicate in “order notes” that you would like to pick-up
- Ironcompany Sales Rep – Dial 1-888-758-7527 and select any one of our helpful sales reps via the phone menu. They can set up will-call pick-up, quote a delivered price or put together a complete gym package for you
Let Ironcompany help you configure your own garage gym or CrossFit box today. Call 1-888-758-7527 or contact any one of our free weight equipment specialists here
Rubber Hex Dumbbell Information:
- Quality: Commercial grade dumbbells made with the highest quality materials
- Construction: Safety-Head design includes heavy steel pin making separation of cast iron head and steel handle impossible
- Maintenance: No maintenance required
- Design: 6-sided anti-roll design prevents dumbbells from rolling off benches or across floors and makes them perfect for performing push-ups
- Rubber: Thick virgin rubber with light texture is extremely impact resistant. Will not damage floors or surrounding equipment. Resists fading and cracking
- Odor Rating: Low to no odor virgin rubber is ideal for close quarters in home gyms and training studios. No sulfur smell
- Handle Finish: High quality chrome finish
- Handle Diameter: 5 and 10 lb. = 28mm diameter at center | 15 to 100 lbs. = 34mm diameter at center
- Handle Length: 5-1/4" (inside distance between rubber hex heads)
- Handle Design: Ergonomically shaped to fit the natural contour of the hands. Includes bands of medium diamond knurling for increased grip
- Sizes: Sizes are in 5 lb. increments from 5-100 lbs.. Large weight numbers are permanently molded twice on both sides of each head for easy identification
- Sets: Available in 5-50 lb. sets (10 pairs) and 5-100 lb. sets (20 pairs). Due to the reduced price, we cannot break up sets at this time
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects. This does not include damage received due to misuse and/or abuse such as dropping, throwing, extended exposure to elements, etc.
- Local Pick Up: Local pick available in Los Angeles is available with 24-hour notice. Please email email@example.com or contact an Ironcompany sales rep for details
- Shipping: Shipping NOT included. Ironcompany rubber hex dumbbells can be delivered anywhere in the world. Usually ships within 1-3 business days. Each set ships fully enclosed in a protective wooden crate. Please contact an Ironcompany sales rep for a quote delivered to your location
Rubber Hex Dumbbell Customers:
- CrossFit boxes
- HIIT training facilities
- Military bases
- US Navy and Coast Guard ships
- Police and Fire departments
- Garage gyms
- Fitness studios
- Commercial gyms
Item Number: RUB-HEX ProdID_21446
Product Name: Rubber Hex Dumbbell Sets $0.99 per lb. -- Ironcompany (RUB-HEX)
Manufacturer Part No: RUB-HEX
Anchored Hub Inserts
Bulk Savings Quantities of 2, 4, 6 and 50 mats.
Weights NOT included
**Dumbbells NOT Included**