The Slammer - Every aspect of The Slammer was designed around a single movement, The Slam Ball. The shell, weight medium, air pressure, and dimensions are the result of extensive product development performed over a range of environments. We believe we have created something unique that will eliminate the frustrations of current commercial products while providing years of physical pain and suffering to its users.
Just say no to Corks! We didn't cut the cork, stuff the cork, or glue the cork. We eliminated the cork. Many current products used for the slam ball movement make use of a plastic rim and cork system. Slamming a ball repeatedly at the wrong angle will cause the product to fail at or near the rim. By working closely with material specialists we were able to create both a product and process that allows for the same super tough 9" diameter shell to be weighted at 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 pounds and 10" diameter for the 35, 40, and 50 pounds without the use of a cork system.
Tested tough. This ball has undergone an incredible gauntlet of testing. We did our best to run this ball through the unknown and the unknowable but it still came back for more slams. In fact several of our prototypes have been slammed over 5000 times and are still on active duty!
- (1) 10 lb. Slammer Ball (SB10)
- (1) 15 lb. Slammer Ball (SB15)
- (1) 20 lb. Slammer Ball (SB20)
- (1) 25 lb. Slammer Ball (SB25)
- (1) 30 lb. Slammer Ball (SB30)
- (1) 35 lb. Slammer Ball (SB35)
- (1) 40 lb. Slammer Ball (SB40)
- (1) 50 lb. Slammer Ball (SB50)
- Color: Green
- 9” Diameter Shell for 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 pound ball
- 10” Diameter Shell for 35, 40, or 50 pound ball
- 3-Year Unconditional Guarantee for failure of any reason
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.
Item Number: SB-SET-8 ProdID_19749
Product Name: The Slammer – Slam Ball Set - 10-50 lbs. -- Ironcompany (SB-SET-8)
Manufacturer Part No: SB-SET-8