Prism Fitness Group SMART Hurdle Collection with Smart Cart - What equipment is good for agility drills and speed workouts? How do you perform hurdle drills for sprinters? Speed, especially in short bursts, is critical to success in most athletic endeavors. Smart Hurdles™ in various sizes and combinations will encourage mobility in three planes. The Smart Hurdle Collection includes 36 total Smart Hurdles in four different sizes. With the convenient Smart Cart™ they're a breeze to transport and easy to store.
From agility workouts to over/under drills, your training options are unlimited with this versatile set of small, medium, and adjustable-height Smart Hurdles. Smart Hurdles improve lateral drills and are great tools for improving everyday functional movements including squats and leg-lifts. Functional fitness ranges from everyday health to professional training. This innovative solution is designed to meet the needs of athletes, coaches, and PE teachers everywhere.
- (12) SMART Hurdles - 6-inches high
- (12) SMART Hurdles - 12-inches high
- (6) Adjustable SMART Hurdles - 12 to 18-inches high
- (6) Adjustable SMART Hurdles - 21 to 36-inches high
- (1) Smart Cart transport and storage cart
- (1) Smart Hurdle Training DVD
- Smaller fixed-height hurdles improve lateral drills, cardio, quick steps, hops, jumps and more
- Adjustable hurdle sizing adds variability and progressive training to workouts
- Perfect for boot camps, crossfit, and other group training
- Each hurdle features a sturdy 3-point base that improves stability on all surfaces
- Set-up is quick and easy
- Support leg rotates in either direction
- Hurdles fold flat and store neatly on cart
- Non-marking wheels allow the Smart Cart to be wheeled to your training area, inside or out
- MADE IN THE USA
- U.S. Patent No. 7,611,442
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 45” L x 38” W x 53” H
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 190 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: 400-130-620 ProdID_20761
Product Name: SMART Hurdle Collection with Smart Cart -- Prism Fitness Group (400-130-620)
Manufacturer Part No: 400-130-620