Prism Fitness Group SMART Hurdles - What equipment is good for agility drills and speed workouts? How do you perform hurdle drills for sprinters? The Smart Hurdle Sets™ are designed with athletes, coaches and PE teachers in mind and are versatile enough to handle your training needs from agility workouts to over/under drills. Smart Hurdles improve lateral drills and are great tools for improving everyday functional movements including squats and leg-lifts. Functional fitness ranges from everyday health to professional training.
- (6) SMART Hurdles - 6-inches high
- Smaller fixed-height hurdles improve lateral drills, cardio, quick steps, hops, jumps and more
- Each hurdle features a sturdy 3-point base that improves stability on all surfaces
- Set-up is quick and easy
- Support leg rotates in either direction and folds flat for storage
- Set includes an easy to use transport handle
- Get more out of the Smart Hurdles – improve mobility, agility and power with the instructional Smart Hurdle Instructional Training DVD (optional)
- MADE IN THE USA
- Shipping Dimensions: 24” x 10” x 10”
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of agility hurdles for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 400-120-210 ProdID_20756
Product Name: SMART Hurdles - 6" - Set of 6 -- Prism Fitness Group (400-120-210)
Manufacturer Part No: 400-120-210