TKO's Smith Machine features 8 height positions and a rotating bar that easily fits into the slots. The dual safety stops allow users to lift independently and enjoy a safe, secure workout. A counterweighted lifting arm reduces starting weight to 14 lbs. The Smith machine is made from heavy-duty 11 gauge tubing for maximum durability. This machine is great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines!
Features & Specifications:
- Counterweighted lifting arm reduces starting weight to 14 lbs.
- Smith bar sleeves designed for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Linear bearings for consistently smooth bar travel during all exercises
- Rotating bar easily fits into slots
- 8 height positions
- 8 stainless steel weight horns for Olympic plate storage
- Dual safety stops allows user to lift independently
- Heavy duty 11-gauge tubing for durability
- Rubber feet to protect floors
- Weight plates sold separately
- Dimensions: 61" W X 57" D x 89" H
- Weight: 425 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of smith machines for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: 872SM ProdID_5273
Product Name: Smith Machine -- TKO (872SM)
Manufacturer Part No: 872SM