Powerline Home Smith Machine by Body Solid - If you’re searching for a well-built but affordable Smith machine for home use, the Powerline PSM144X is a popular choice. Using a Smith machine in your garage gym or home gym allows a large number of muscle building exercises to be performed all in one reasonably small footprint. Some people prefer to use a Smith machine over free weights in their home as it can add another layer of safety while working out with heavier weights when nobody is around to spot. Integrated Bar Safety Spotter Catches have 14 different height slots to lock out into for accommodating any exercise such as squats and bench presses. And the 2” x 2” x 12 gauge frame insures safe workouts for years to come.
Smith Machine Exercises without a Multi-Bench - Some people may be asking themselves, “What type of exercises can I perform on a Smith machine?”. The simple answer is, A Lot! Without a multi-bench or any other accessories, you can perform squats, calf raises, barbell shrugs, upright rows, lat rows and more.
Smith Machine Exercises with a Multi-Bench - To get the maximum versatility out of your Smith machine, make sure to incorporate a good adjustable utility bench. When you do you’ll be able to perform all the upper body pressing movements like bench presses, incline bench presses, close grip tricep presses, front presses for the front delts of the shoulder and behind the head presses for side delts.
Do you have questions about this Smith machine or any other equipment? If so, contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
- Standard bar for 1" regular plates
- Extra long twin carriages have long-life patented Super-Glide nylon bushings for frictionless movement and performance over 2"square, high polished chrome guide bars.
- The ladder-type mainframe features full length, heavy-duty 12 gauge square pillars with 14 crossmember Lock-Out Points providing a solid foundation for the Safety Spotter Catches during the heaviest routines.
- Another high-tech feature standard on the PowerLine Smith Machine is the dual-lock Safety Spotter Catch System. It prevents the bar from pinning the user in a max-out situation by simply turning the pivot sleeve only 15°.
- Deeply knurled single pivot sleeve with positive glide roll radius was created to transfer lifting movements smoothly to the Safety Spotter Catches. Deemed a sophisticated dual-safety anti-slip lockout system, it operates independently from the main cross bar and simply locks in place with a quick turn of the wrists.
- Heavy-duty Adjustable Safeties equip you for the unexpected. Jumbo pop pins are quickly and easily adjusted to help you come to a safer, predetermined stop with greater straight-line stability.
- Assembled Dimensions: 80"H x 45"L x 76"W.
- Product Weight: 158lb / 71.67kg
OPTIONAL Pec Attachment #PPA13W
OPTIONAL Lat Attachment #PLA144W
Looking to make a large purchase of gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: PSM144X ProdID_2033
Product Name: Smith Machine Powerline -- Body-Solid (PSM144X)
Manufacturer Part No: PSM144X