Urethane Pro-Style Dumbbells (Available in Uni-Lock and Bolted)
GP Industries Inc. urethane dumbbells feature a solid head design with our patented innovative Uni-Lock handle. The urethane coating is specially formulated for wear and durability. We have subscribed to have to extensive testing of urethane formulas and are confident in the results of our research. GP urethane coating will maintain its shape and appearance over long-term use and wear. All weight increments are permanently engraved in white urethane and will not discolor or rub off.
- Premium castings and urethane coated material (including 10lb. Plate size to minimize bulk) with precise tolerances.
- U.S. CNC machined solid stress proof steel handle (1 1/4" dia.) with new developed machined solid steel urethane coated end cap.
- 5/8” grade-8 hex head bolt specially treated, impacted to 200-ft. lbs. (PRO-STYLE).
- Proprietary patented design locking nut (Uni-Lock). Impacted to specified torque levels.
- Machined solid steel urethane coated end plate.
- Inside to inside plate dimension 5”.
- Straight handles are standard.
Introducing the new "Uni-Lock" dumbbell from GP Industries, Inc. This new innovative design features a one-piece (no bolt) handle that is superior in strength to current bolted handle designs. Instead of a bolt, the ends of the handle are threaded providing one piece construction that is twice the diameter of conventional bolting methods. We design and manufacture these handles using only American made "Stress Proof" steel to enhance strength and durability (a GP Industries, Inc. exclusive). We assemble the plates to the handle with a proprietary locking nut that will not back off under the most severe shock loads, but can be adjusted forward with ease to accommodate for plate surface wear, handle deformation or any other factors that cause loosening in conventional bolt together dumbbells without diminishing its holding power. This unique feature ensures that your dumbbells will remain safe and secure.
Uni-Lock dumbbells are impervious to the shock loads generated from constant dropping and banging together - the primary cause of loosening. Conventional dumbbells utilize locking adhesives on the bolts, which do not hold under continuous shock loads. Adhesives cannot withstand repeated shock, which eventually breaks the seal and causes loosening. These methods only work if their seal remain intact. They cannot be tightened or adjusted without breaking the seal, which greatly reduces the holding power. The Uni-Lock dumbbell is not constructed with any locking adhesives and can be taken apart and reassembled as often as required.
*25 pair minimum
- One color - $325.00 Art Charge + $13.00 per pair
- Two color - $455.00 Art Charge + $13.00 per pair
- Three color - $553.00 Art Charge + $13.00 per pair
- Four color - $715.00 Art Charge + $13.00 per pair
Some Examples of other custom logos:
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: DBS1-SET-1-2-3-4 ProdID_3323
Product Name: Solid Head Urethane Dumbbells 5-150 lb. -- GP (DBS1-SET-1-2-3-4)
Manufacturer Part No: DBS1-SET-1-2-3-4