Spinner® EDGE Premium Spinning® Bike -- Mad Dogg (6979)
Residential Application ONLY
Spinner® EDGE Premium Spinning® Bike - Explore your fitness potential with the Spinner® Edge. This sleek new durable yet portable home bike includes four DVDs to keep your workouts fresh and on track with your fitness goals. Easy-to-use resistance knob, dual handlebar water bottle holders, and signature weighted flywheel make your ride smooth and comfortable.
- Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips
- Micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider
- Dual water bottle holders on handlebars (water bottles not included)
- One motion emergency stop feature
- Includes (4) Spinning® DVDs:
Train & Tone,
Turn & Burn, and
- Frame: New large section racetrack-shaped steel frame designed in Venice, CA. The modified frame design eliminates the extra bulk and cleaning issues underneath the bottom bracket. Seat and head tubes have been ovalized for structure and to minimize any bar or seat wobble.
- Resistance Knob: Top-down brake with molded rubber resistance knob. Leather brake pad for better life span.
- Seat: The Spinner® Edge has micro seat post fore/aft adjustment for maximum comfort and a personalized fit.
- Pedals: Comes with dual sided SPD compatible pedals.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: Our no-slip design features rubber dipped grips for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities. New stable fixed handlebar has been angled five degrees up from horizontal for better ergonomics. The bar still features the Spinning® proprietary horizontal "loop" for multiple hand positions.
- Water bottle holders: Innovative and intuitive dual built-in cradle-style dual water bottle holders on the handlebars for user convenience and functionality that accommodate any size fitness water bottle.
- Fender: Two-piece fender is designed to protect the brake assembly and flywheel assembly. The contours were shaped to route sweat and moisture away from major components. Rust-proof nylon rivets are used to mount the fenders into place.
- Q-factor (distance between the pedals): Best of any indoor cycling bike at 155mm (rivals good road bikes). The smaller the Q-factor, the better match it is to hip width in order to minimize hip, knee, or ankle discomfort.
- Color: Metallic silver powder coat finish that is easy to keep clean, red and white graphics, black flywheel
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs. (19.5 kg)
- Overall Weight: 121 lbs. (55 kg)
- Assembled Dimensions: 55” L x 20” W x 48” H (139.7 x 50.8 x 121.9 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 46” L x 11.5” W x 38” H
- Shipping Weight: 122 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year parts, no labor
- Not for commercial use
Click here to download Spinner® Edge Owners Manual
Click image to view additional Spinning® Workout DVDs (sold separately)
Looking for exercise bikes for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: 6979 ProdID_20121
Product Name: Spinner® EDGE Premium Spinning® Bike -- Mad Dogg (6979)
Manufacturer Part No: 6979
Available in 3’ wide x 4’, 6.5’ and 7’ lengths, 4’ x 6’ long
and 1/8” and 1/4” thick
List Price: $1,199.00
Your Price: $1,069.00
You Save: $130.00 (11 %)
Residential Application ONLY