Spinner® SPRINT Premium Spinning® Bike -- Mad Dogg (6981)
Residential Application ONLY
Spinner® SPRINT Premium Spinning® Bike - Race your way to the head of the pack with the new Spinner® Sprint. This sleek new durable yet portable home bike includes four DVDs to keep your workouts fresh and on track with your fitness goals. Easy-to-use resistance knob and signature weighted flywheel let you breeze through jumps, hills, sprints and more.
- Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips
- Adjustable fore and aft seat slider
- Standard pedals with toe clips and straps
- Water bottle holder on bike frame (water bottle not included)
- One motion emergency stop feature
- Includes (4) Spinning® DVDs:
Train & Tone,
Turn & Burn, and
- Frame: New large section racetrack-shaped steel frame designed in Venice, CA. The modified frame design eliminates the extra bulk and cleaning issues underneath the bottom bracket. Seat and head tubes have been ovalized for structure and to minimize any bar or seat wobble.
- Resistance Knob: Push-to-stop resistance knob features a dual-density grip surface with insert molded graphics. Leather brake pad for exceptional feel and better life span.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: Our no-slip design features rubber grips for comfort and safety, plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities. New stable fixed handlebar has been angled five degrees up from horizontal for better ergonomics. The bar still features the Spinning® proprietary horizontal “loop” for multiple hand positions.
- Fender: Two-piece fender is designed to protect the brake assembly and flywheel assembly. The contours were shaped to route sweat and moisture away from major components. Rust-proof nylon rivets are used to mount the fenders into place.
- Q-factor (distance between the pedals): Best of any indoor cycling bike at 155mm (rivals good road bikes). The smaller the Q-factor, the better match it is to hip width in order to minimize hip, knee, or ankle discomfort.
- Color: Metallic silver powder coat finish that is easy to keep clean, red and white graphics, black flywheel
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs. (19.5 kg)
- Overall Weight: 121 lbs. (55 kg)
- Assembled Dimensions: 55” L x 20” W x 48” H (139.7 x 50.8 x 121.9 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 46” L x 11.5” W x 38” H
- Shipping Weight: 122 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year parts, no labor
- Not for commercial use
Click here to download Spinner® Sprint Owners Manual
Click here to learn more about the benefits of Spinning® vs. Traditional Outdoor Cycling
Click image to view additional Spinning® Workout DVDs (sold separately)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: 6981 ProdID_20120
Product Name: Spinner® SPRINT Premium Spinning® Bike -- Mad Dogg (6981)
Manufacturer Part No: 6981
Fits Spinner® Sprint, Edge, Aero, V-Bike, Velo, Pro, Elite, and NXT Bikes
List Price: $1,099.00
Your Price: $929.00 - Out of Stock until late March
Residential Application ONLY