SportsArt A93 Functional Trainer with Bench – The Performance Series A93 Functional Trainer from SportsArt is a workout tower with a single column selectorized weight stack and three sets of cable pulleys in high, mid, and low positions for performing a variety of strength training exercises and sport specific functional training movements. The SportsArt A93 Functional Trainer offers nearly unlimited options for total-body training, allowing users to quickly and easily switch between upper body exercises, lower body exercises, and exercises for core and midsection. The A93 features SportsArt’s own Total Motion Technology™ – since all 3 sets of pulleys are rotational, they deliver a wider variety of exercises and more effective training angles than other functional trainers. The multi-angle bench quickly and easily adjusts from flat position, to multiple incline positions, to shoulder press position for traditional muscle building exercises such as bench press, shoulder press, bicep curls, and back rows. Easily roll the bench away from the tower to perform standing exercises utilizing three pulley height positions. The variety of cable accessory handles and high range of rotational pulley movement allow sports training towards improved game performance for golf, tennis, baseball, and other recreational sports. All components are commercial grade and come directly from SportsArt's world-class health club strength products to make the A93 Functional Trainer perfect for any home gym, hotel workout center, personal training studio, or corporate wellness facility.
Purchase SportsArt Commercial Functional Trainers on GSA contract - All SportsArt Fitness commercial strength and cardio equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- (1) Functional Trainer Tower with Selectorized Stack
- (1) Multi-Angle Utility Bench
- (1) Cable Accessory Handle Attachment Set
- Single stack efficiency allows the versatility of a functional trainer to reside in a small space
- Three sets of rotating pulleys deliver maximum training options
- All 5-inch pulleys are deep-grooved and shrouded to keep cables tracking properly
- Weight stack delivers smooth, silent operation
- Wide variety of accessory handles, leg strap, and carabiners come standard
- Total Motion Technology™ provides three sets of rotational pulleys for a wide variety of exercises
- All components are commercial grade
- Frame Color: Charcoal Gray
- Bench Upholstery Color: Black
- Welded steel frame
- High-strength oval tubing
- Dual powder-coated paint resists scratches and scuffs
- Rip-resistant marine quality vinyl upholstery with industrial strength cushioning for comfort and durability
- Pivot points called out with orange dots for correct/optimal alignment
- 154 lb. weight stack
- 1:4 pulley resistance ratio requires less effort to begin a motion
- Cold rolled steel weight plates resist rust and convey quality
- Precision sound dampeners keep stack action quiet while in use
- Flat "fork-style" weight stack selector supports weight plates rather than balancing on a thin, single selector pin
- Magnetized selector fork instantly locks into place for quick, secure action
- Retracting cord keeps selector fork from disappearing while eliminating clutter
- Internally-lubricated 2,000 lb. steel aircraft cables
- Ball bearings and coated, internally lubricated cables provide smooth, quiet movement
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust, chipping, and pitting and provide smooth travel
- Pivoting adjustable leg hold down pads for lat pulldowns while seated on bench
- Docking station on tower for secure placement of bench
- Bench has handle on front for easy lift and transport wheels for movement in and out of tower docking station
- Multi-position bench quickly and easily adjusts from flat position to multiple incline positions to shoulder press position
- Includes comprehensive instructional DVD
Included Accessory Attachments:
- (1) Long bar with dual swivel ends
- (1) Short bar with center swivel
- (1) Sports grip training bar with end attachment
- (2) Adjustable length single-grip handles
- (1) Tricep rope
- (1) Adjustable ankle strap with hook and loop closure
- Tower Dimensions (not including bench): 53” L x 45” W x 83” H
- Bench Dimensions: 62” L x 22” W x 19” H (flat) / 42” (fully inclined)
- Weight: 368 lbs.
- Frame (Coating excluded) - 10 Years
- Weights & guide rods - 5 Years
- Cables, belts, bearings & parts - 3 Years
- Grips, enclosures & covers - 1 Year
- Upholstery - 6 Months
- Labor - 1 Year
Notice: All SportsArt strength pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece with weight stacks fully assembled (if applicable). It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Need additional functional training equipment or accessories for your commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: A93 ProdID_21428
Product Name: Performance Series Single Stack Functional Trainer Gym with Multi-Angle Bench -- SportsArt (A93)
Manufacturer Part No: A93