Stainless Steel Olympic Bar with German Needle Bearings -- Ivanko (OBSNB-20KG)
Ivanko Olympic Bars - When your goal is just to sell a product, your Olympic bar design is finished when it's "good enough". When your goal is perfection, you're never finished, never satisfied, even 125 Design cycles later! For example, a tensile strength of 150,000 PSI is "strong enough" for most manufacturers. We heat treat our stainless steel bar to 218,000 PSI, because our tests tell us anything weaker will bend. Most think bar stock is "straight enough" if it meets the mill standard of 89/1000 inch over the 7 foot length of the bar. We further straighten our bar to a tolerance of 10/1000 inch, because anything less straight will cause rotational torque during heavy lifting. Most think there is a coating or plating that is "durable enough". We chose stainless steel because it needs no coating, so there's nothing to peel off, chip, or rust. Most think a bar is "safe enough" just because it's made of steel. We ultrasonic test and magnetic particle test every bar to detect internal and external cracks that can cause the bar to snap. The International Powerlifting Federation (I.P.F.) counts our stainless steel Olympic bar among the very few that it approves for International Competition.
- Length: 7 ft. 2 in.
- Rust resistant
- Extra high strength precision Olympic bar
- 28mm diameter gripping area
- OBSNB-20kg bar @218,000 psi rated
- Ideal bar for training the "Olympic Style" Weightlifting movements
- Accurate weight - 20 kilos (44.08 lbs)
- Special straightness specified (Less than .006 per ft. T.I.R.)
- Mag-tested, ultra-sonic tested, x-ray tested
- 50mm sleeve diameter
- Metric length 2.200mm
- Center knurl - 4-1/2" / Main Knurls - 17-1/2"
- International Powerlifting Federation (I.P.F.) and International Weightlifting Federation (I.W.F.) approved
- Knurling conforms to IWF spec. Note that main photo does not depict actual bar. OBSNB bar lacks 3 ring knurl on each end of gripping area. See gallery photo for actual image of bar with single ring knurl on each end of gripping area.
Need to make a large purchase of weightlifting bars for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: OBSNB-20KG ProdID_4531
Product Name: Stainless Steel Olympic Bar with German Needle Bearings -- Ivanko (OBSNB-20KG)
Manufacturer Part No: OBSNB-20KG