Ironcompany® USA-Made Suede Leather Cross-Training Grips for Palm Protection - Pioneer Cross-Training Grips by General Leathercraft are made from same high quality suede leather used on their hand-crafted American-made weightlifting belts and come in a variety of colors and sizes. The grips feature a heavy duty nylon strap and Velcro closure for durability, usability, and comfort. Traditional workout gloves do not allow the freedom and control needed for specialized crossfit training movements, and these will protect hands from rough knurling and prevent slippage from sweaty palms. They are perfect for crossfit workouts when performing exercises like toes to bar, pull ups, deadlifts, clean and jerk, snatches, kettlebell swings, suspension training with rings, and more. What are the best grips for crossfit pull ups? Simple yet effective, these palm protectors will save your hands from those painful and annoying calluses that crossfitters get from kipping pull ups and other aggressive training that tears up your hands.
- Sold as a pair
- Protects your hands from calluses and blisters
- Minimal hand coverage
- Suede leather pad with dual-holes at top to secure to middle and ring fingers
- Nylon wrist strap with Velcro enclosure
- Available in 10 suede colors
- Grip sizing in inches from top of palm to bottom of palm
- Weight (pair): 2 oz.
- Shipping Weight: 4 oz.
- Ships in mailing envelope via US Postal Service, available for shipping to APO and FPO military addresses
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: PCFG ProdID_20881
Product Name: Suede Leather Cross-Training Grips (Pair) - Palm Protectors -- Ironcompany (PCFG)
Manufacturer: GENERAL LEATHER
Manufacturer Part No: PCFG