Tuff Tread NF4616HRT Heavy-Duty Low Maintenance Commercial Treadmill - Super tough environments require Super Tuff Treadmills. Tuff Tread, formerly Noramco, began making the world’s most heavy-duty treadmills in 1997 with one goal in mind. They wanted to change the mindset in the fitness industry that treadmills, unlike barbells and dumbbells, were meant to wear out after so many years and had to be replaced. They analyzed every single component of the treadmill from the ground up and redesigned it to last in any commercial environment for a lifetime with only minimal maintenance required. The Super Tuff Tread is one of the best cardio investments money can buy for commercial gyms, fire departments, police departments, correctional facilities, US government, offshore rigs and anywhere that is located in a harsh environment.
Polyshield Protective Coating - Polyshield is made from a material called “polyuria” that is used to add corrosion resistance to Tuff Tread steel treadmill frames and other metal parts. This Polyshield Coating is a flexible, tough, resilient monolithic membrane that is water and chemical resistant. It also has high abrasion resistance very similar to the spray-on truck bed liners meant to withstand heavy wear and tear from hauling cargo. Polyshield is a seamless coating that maintains its physical characteristics under long term sun and sea exposure making it ideal for Naval and Industrial ships, oil rig and any marine environment.
Patented Force Multiplier - Most treadmills fail due to the continual pounding created by the user. Tuff Treads incorporate a massive flywheel weighing up to 50 pounds which is by far the largest in the industry. Their unique two belt drive system”, aka “Force Multiplier”, includes a belt that runs from the motor to the front roller like everyone else and then a second belt from the motor to the flywheel system. This Force Multiplier runs faster than the motor which is able to generate more force than the user. It’s almost like using a semi to haul a very light load. The end result is a treadmill motor that runs much more efficiently and lasts much longer.
Shock Absorbing System - Underneath the high grade plywood deck that never needs cleaning or lubricating, lies the most reliable and advanced shock absorbing system on the market. The high weight capacity, dual density shock absorbing system is located underneath all the crucial impact and push off points of the decking. The inner core of the rubber bumper is made of soft rubber which handles the lighter impact from smaller people. The outer shell is comprised of a dense, firm rubber that activates under a higher impact load generated from heavier users. This advanced shock absorbing system provides a nice, firm base to walk or run on for users up to 700 lbs.
Tuff Treads are available for purchase through the GSA Advantage on Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a Tuff Tread question or need to explore customization opportunities? Contact an Ironcompany.com Tuff Tread expert today at 1-888-758-7527.
- Two polar telemetry controlled heart rate programs: Weight Loss and Advanced Cardio
- Preset and customizable programming with Dot Matrix information display
- Contact heart rate display
- 5 Window LED displays calories, METS (metabolic equivalents), watts, time, distance, incline and speed
- Magnetic emergency "kill" switch
- Countdown timer and security code
- 110V 60HZ (220V available)
- 5 function display with constant readout for speed, calories, time, distance, incline
- 2-stage "NSR" shock absorbing deck with dual rubber lateral dampeners
- No maintenance reversible super deck has self-lubricating dry resin system. Never needs waxing or lubricating
- 21" x 63" woven nylon walking belt with ultra-sonic welded system
- Options you can add: Medical Handrail and Power Compliance Kits, RS-232 Port, 26" Extended Stubby Hand Grips
Illustration of the Tuff Tread 4600-HRT Treadmill console.
- Patented "Zero-Load" Motor 4 HP Continuous/8+ HP Peak Rated
- Belt / Walking Dimensions: 21” x 63”
- Bullet Proof Display
- Patented Force Multiplier
- Cyclonic Cooling
- Frame: Heavy-Duty Steel
- 2 1/2" precision balanced crowned rollers.
- Speed Range 0.5 - 16 MPH
- Grade Elevation 0-15%
- 700 LB User Weight Capacity.
- Full Commercial Unrestricted-Use Warranty
- Treadmill Dimensions: 37" x 87" footprint w/ 8" step-up
- Treadmill Weight: 590 lbs
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 year
- Electronics: 5 year
- Motor: 10 year
- Labor: 1 year
For technical information on the Super Tread please click here.
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of heavy duty treadmills for your institution? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the continental US only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: NF4616HRT ProdID_2895
Product Name: Super Tuff High Speed Treadmill w/Heart Rate Control -- Tuff Tread (NF4616HRT)
Manufacturer Part No: NF4616HRT