Surge 180 Standard -- Surge Performance Training (SPT-180)
Surge Performance Training Surge 180 Standard – Surge’s single-handle machine is designed for any swing-based sport to develop rotational power, core strength, stability, and balance. The 180 trains explosive movements that connect ground-based transfer of force through the entire core chain. Great as a multi-functional interval station for circuit training, one-on-one or in groups.
The 180 is a commercial grade, high quality machine designed for some of the biggest and fastest competitive athletes in the world. Platform is ruggedized diamond-plate steel designed to absorb the energy transfer of extreme torque.
The Standard 180 comes in colors of Gunmetal Grey with Orange accents.
- Develops very strong and stable, lean core-chain muscle
- Increases rotational Power, Speed, and Balance
- Great for training rapid side-to-side weight transfer for balance and stabilization
- Burns Fat and Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Train at Maximum Intensity without Risk of Injury
- Safe, Easy to Learn and Use!
Click to view Surge 360 Features and Benefits Product Sheet
Click to view Surge 360 Quick Start Guide
Click to view Surge 360 Workout Intro
- Sports - Surge machines help top athletes in the NFL, Olympic teams, and Professional combat sports to ramp up the intensity of their training without risk of injury. Actual competition requires speed, power, and endurance and can take the body into extreme states of exertion. Surge machines can deliver total body intensity in a very short period of time.
- Fitness - Gyms and training centers have deployed the Surge machines to give their customers an extra option for training. Used as a station in an overall functional workout, Surge machines add a new and fun group of exercises that can range from incredibly intense to energizing to smooth warm-ups and cool downs.
- Rehabilitation - For athletes and individuals rehabbing from injury, Surge machines are a great way to ease back into strength and cardio work, without needing to actually run or lift heavy weights. People with any number of injuries can use Surge to maintain their conditioning and strength. We works with physical therapists to assist regimens for people recovering or overcoming the limitations of ailments such as strokes, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and other neurological challenges.
- Circuit Training - The ultimate circuit-training machines that combine dynamic strength, intense cardio, and flexibility training into every movement. Discover over 25 specific stations from one machine.
- Group Training - Perfect for group classes training in Tabata-style workouts. The Surge 360 and 180 stations are actually fun and can easily be mixed into other functional stations to create a complete, exhaustive session.
- Dynamic Warm-Up and Cool-Down - Surge resistance is great for dynamic warm ups before a workout, and cool downs after. Our athletes find 60 seconds is sufficient for a total body energizer. Golfers and tennis players like the core and low back warm up before a lesson or a round.
- MMA Training
- Upper Body - Power and Speed
- Upper Body Endurance
- Total Body Strength and Conditioning
- Striking Power
- Striking Endurance
- Core Endurance and Power
- Over 20 challenging core and rotational exercises in one machine
- Intense Anaerobic and Aerobic conditioning applications
- Functional ground-based dynamic in every movement
- Uses non weight-bearing resistance so there is never any dangerous weight loads forced on muscles, joints, or ligaments - train as hard as you want without the fear of injury
- Accommodates any user and level of fitness
- Handle and hydraulic cylinders are high quality and extremely durable
- Single front-mounted wheel make it easy to move around for convenience
- Maintenance Free - All the parts are self-contained so you won’t have to waste time before your workout
- MADE IN THE USA
- Assembled Dimensions: 50” L x 32” W x 62” H
- Assembled Weight: 104 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 163 lbs.
- Cylinders and Frame - 5 Years
- Bolts and Components - 1 Year
- Grips - 90 Days
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: SPT-180 ProdID_20557
Product Name: Surge 180 Standard -- Surge Performance Training (SPT-180)
Manufacturer Part No: SPT-180