Surge 360 Floor Mount -- Surge Performance Training (SPT-360FM)
Surge Performance Training Surge 360 Floor Mount – The Surge 360 Floor Mount is designed on a smaller platform than the flagship Surge 360 Standard that mounts directly to the floor to minimize footprint. Surge’s two-handled machine combines total body strength and conditioning into one safe platform that is easy to learn and use. Can develop better athleticism for any level of athlete, and will quickly become the most popular machine in the facility. Great for circuit training, one-on-one personal training, and group classes.
The 360 is a commercial grade, high quality machine designed for some of the biggest and strongest competitive athletes in the world. Platform is ruggedized diamond-plate steel designed to absorb the energy transfer of extreme torque.
The Floor Mount 360 comes in colors of Gunmetal Grey with Orange accents.
- Rapid Gains in Athletic Performance
- Develops Power, Speed, Strength, Balance, and Coordination
- Total Body Muscle-Building and Conditioning
- Burns Fat and Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Train at Maximum Intensity without Risk of Injury
- Safe, Easy to Learn and Use!
Click to view Surge 360 Features and Benefits Product Sheet
Click to view Surge 360 Quick Start Guide
Click to view Surge 360 Workout Intro
- Sports - Surge machines help top athletes in the NFL, Olympic teams, and Professional combat sports to ramp up the intensity of their training without risk of injury. Actual competition requires speed, power, and endurance and can take the body into extreme states of exertion. Surge machines can deliver total body intensity in a very short period of time.
- Fitness - Gyms and training centers have deployed the Surge machines to give their customers an extra option for training. Used as a station in an overall functional workout, Surge machines add a new and fun group of exercises that can range from incredibly intense to energizing to smooth warm-ups and cool downs.
- Rehabilitation - For athletes and individuals rehabbing from injury, Surge machines are a great way to ease back into strength and cardio work, without needing to actually run or lift heavy weights. People with any number of injuries can use Surge to maintain their conditioning and strength. We works with physical therapists to assist regimens for people recovering or overcoming the limitations of ailments such as strokes, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and other neurological challenges.
- Circuit Training - The ultimate circuit-training machines that combine dynamic strength, intense cardio, and flexibility training into every movement. Discover over 25 specific stations from one machine.
- Group Training - Perfect for group classes training in Tabata-style workouts. The Surge 360 and 180 stations are actually fun and can easily be mixed into other functional stations to create a complete, exhaustive session.
- Dynamic Warm-Up and Cool-Down - Surge resistance is great for dynamic warm ups before a workout, and cool downs after. Our athletes find 60 seconds is sufficient for a total body energizer. Golfers and tennis players like the core and low back warm up before a lesson or a round.
- MMA Training
- Upper Body - Power and Speed
- Upper Body Endurance
- Total Body Strength and Conditioning
- Striking Power
- Striking Endurance
- Core Endurance and Power
- Incredibly versatile with over 50 challenging exercises in one machine
- Intense Anaerobic and Aerobic conditioning applications
- Functional ground-based dynamic in every movement
- Uses non weight-bearing resistance so there is never any dangerous weight loads forced on muscles, joints, or ligaments - train as hard as you want without the fear of injury
- Accommodates any user and level of fitness
- Handles and hydraulic cylinders are high quality and extremely durable
- Bolt-down holes in front and back of platform for secure floor mounting (hardware not included)
- Maintenance Free - All the parts are self-contained so you won’t have to waste time before your workout
- MADE IN THE USA
- Assembled Dimensions: 15” L x 41” W x 62” H
- Assembled Weight: 85 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 135 lbs.
NOTE: Must be solidly secured to all structural elements. Must be bolted to the floor. No hardware is included for mounting to floor. It is recommended to hire a professional to ensure proper installation to floor.
- Cylinders and Frame - 5 Years
- Bolts and Components - 1 Year
- Grips - 90 Days
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: SPT-360FM ProdID_20556
Product Name: Surge 360 Floor Mount -- Surge Performance Training (SPT-360FM)
Manufacturer Part No: SPT-360FM
List Price: $2,069.00
Your Price: $1,944.00
You Save: $125.00 (6 %)
Limited Time Offer thru 1/31/15!