Surge 360 Standard -- Surge Performance Training (SPT-360)
Available on GSA and CMAS Contracts
Surge Performance Training Surge 360 Standard - Surge’s flagship two-handled machine combines total body strength and conditioning into one safe platform that is easy to learn and use. Can develop better athleticism for any level of athlete, and will quickly become the most popular machine in the facility. Great for circuit training, one-on-one personal training, and group classes.
The 360 is a commercial grade, high quality machine designed for some of the biggest and strongest competitive athletes in the world. Impact resistant platform is covered in hard wearing vulcanized rubber that remains slip resistant even when wet.
The Standard 360 comes in colors of Gunmetal Grey with Orange accents.
- Rapid Gains in Athletic Performance
- Develops Power, Speed, Strength, Balance, and Coordination
- Total Body Muscle-Building and Conditioning
- Burns Fat and Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Train at Maximum Intensity without Risk of Injury
- Safe, Easy to Learn and Use!
Click to view Surge 360 Features and Benefits Product Sheet
Click to view Surge 360 Quick Start Guide
Click to view Surge 360 Workout Intro
- Sports - Surge machines help top athletes in the NFL, Olympic teams, and Professional combat sports to ramp up the intensity of their training without risk of injury. Actual competition requires speed, power, and endurance and can take the body into extreme states of exertion. Surge machines can deliver total body intensity in a very short period of time.
- Fitness - Gyms and training centers have deployed the Surge machines to give their customers an extra option for training. Used as a station in an overall functional workout, Surge machines add a new and fun group of exercises that can range from incredibly intense to energizing to smooth warm-ups and cool downs.
- Rehabilitation - For athletes and individuals rehabbing from injury, Surge machines are a great way to ease back into strength and cardio work, without needing to actually run or lift heavy weights. People with any number of injuries can use Surge to maintain their conditioning and strength. We works with physical therapists to assist regimens for people recovering or overcoming the limitations of ailments such as strokes, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and other neurological challenges.
- Circuit Training - The ultimate circuit-training machines that combine dynamic strength, intense cardio, and flexibility training into every movement. Discover over 25 specific stations from one machine.
- Group Training - Perfect for group classes training in Tabata-style workouts. The Surge 360 and 180 stations are actually fun and can easily be mixed into other functional stations to create a complete, exhaustive session.
- Dynamic Warm-Up and Cool-Down - Surge resistance is great for dynamic warm ups before a workout, and cool downs after. Our athletes find 60 seconds is sufficient for a total body energizer. Golfers and tennis players like the core and low back warm up before a lesson or a round.
- MMA Training
- Upper Body - Power and Speed
- Upper Body Endurance
- Total Body Strength and Conditioning
- Striking Power
- Striking Endurance
- Core Endurance and Power
- Incredibly versatile with over 50 challenging exercises in one machine
- Intense Anaerobic and Aerobic conditioning applications
- Functional ground-based dynamic in every movement
- Uses non weight-bearing resistance so there is never any dangerous weight loads forced on muscles, joints, or ligaments - train as hard as you want without the fear of injury
- Accommodates any user and level of fitness
- Handles and hydraulic cylinders are high quality and extremely durable
- Two front-mounted wheels make it easy to move around for convenience
- Platform is covered in non-slip vulcanized rubber
- Maintenance Free - All the parts are self-contained so you won’t have to waste time before your workout
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- MADE IN THE USA
- Assembled Dimensions: 54” L x 40” W x 62” H
- Assembled Weight: 143 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 57" x 43.5" x 16"
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 222 lbs.
- Cylinders and Frame - 5 Years
- Bolts and Components - 1 Year
- Grips - 90 Days
Looking for core strengthening products for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com core training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: SPT-360 ProdID_20554
Product Name: Surge 360 Standard -- Surge Performance Training (SPT-360)
Manufacturer Part No: SPT-360
Resistance: Very Light to Super Heavy
48” & 72” Long w/Clips
Olympic Bar NOT Included
Your Price: $1,499.00 - CALL TO ORDER
Call for Best Price!
Weight Plates NOT Included
Available on GSA and CMAS Contracts